Profile for Ms. Dd Patel > Reviews

Content by Ms. Dd Patel

Ms. Dd Patel "D Patel" (UK)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Oct 2013
The delivery was very quick. I don't wear much makeup & don't even know half the brushes but I'm getting married to teach my self makeup I bought these.

They are great for the price they are very soft to your skin.

Better than all the expensive brushes from Branded products.

Outdoortips Bundle Monster Ladies PU Leather Tote Bag Handbag Bag (Orange)
Outdoortips Bundle Monster Ladies PU Leather Tote Bag Handbag Bag (Orange)
Offered by outdoortips

3.0 out of 5 stars Great colour disappointed with size, 3 Oct 2013
I would give 5* for delivery. However it was a little small I was expecting the bag to be little bigger. I only ordered the bag to carry files n paperwork to work.

KRISP Womens Ruched Draped Twisted Knot Front Mini Sleeveless V neck float Dress Tie Belted Party Summer Casual Beach Size 8 10 12 14 16 18 (9354) (14, Red)
Offered by HillBilli

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good dress and well wrapped, 9 Feb 2013
I have never ordered clothes from Amazon before because I believe in trying first before buying but this was really good purchase even though I bought it without trying.

The material is really good quality, it fits very well i.e. the right size and very good design.

I am very pleased with my purchase and will be buying more clothes on Amazon and preferably from Krisp.

Supergets® Nokia Lumia 610 Wallet Case, Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus and Micro Fibre Cloth Red
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Money's worth product, 9 Feb 2013
afer looking for lot of cases and reading lot of reviews for different products, I have finally found this cover useful and money's worth.

The delivery was very quick and it fits my phone very well and now I wont lose my bus card either!

However, as a lot of people have said that the stylus is very good but do not have a space to put it, I think the design of the cover should be changed slightly in order to accommodate the stylus for the phone.

Foot Orthoses and Other Forms of Conservative Foot Care
Foot Orthoses and Other Forms of Conservative Foot Care
by Thomas Michaud

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 22 April 2012
I did not buy this book on Amazon I got it from a lecturer in university.

It is a great book because it is easy to understand the biomechanics of the lower limbs as there are some books that are little complicated.

So I would recommend buying this as it will be a great investment and useful I have found it really useful.

Clinical Skills in Treating the Foot, 2e
Clinical Skills in Treating the Foot, 2e
by Warren Turner BSc(Hons) DpodM

5.0 out of 5 stars 2ns book to accompany assessment of the lower limb, 22 April 2012
This is also a very good book.

So if you are doing Podiatry do buy both just not one.

Or you can also buy Neales Disorders of the Foot that is a really good book.

This is a review from Podiatry Student going into final year.

Cardiff met student.

Assessment of the Lower Limb
Assessment of the Lower Limb
by Linda M. Merriman MPhil DPodM MCHS Cert

5.0 out of 5 stars useful book for anyone doing Podiatry, 22 April 2012
Assessment of the lowerlimb is one of the books that is on the reading list in any university that teaches Podiatry.

It is a very good book and worth having because it has different techniques to assess different conditions of the lower limb and also gives you an idea of Different diagnosis.

There is another book called the Treatment skills in treating the Lowerlimb it is also a good book to have.

I have still got it and I do use it regularly.

Mod Podge Gloss-Lustre Finish-4 Ounces
Mod Podge Gloss-Lustre Finish-4 Ounces
Offered by Craftovator

5.0 out of 5 stars I do not know why it is called a toy., 22 April 2012
The product was just as I had seen it being explained on a youtube Video. I was decorating some candles with Henna and looking at some videos online it was recommended to use this product. It did exactly what it said i.e. sticks and products anything you like and after a while it gives a glossy and shiny look to anything you put it on. It is a glue as we;; as I stuck some sworski crystals on the candles too.

I recommend people to buy it if they want to use it for paintings or candles and seal their work and give a shiny look. You can also use it as a glue.

It arrived on time, and I thought I was only getting one bottle but I got two so it was a good deal for the price.

Thank you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2012 11:56 AM BST

Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 334 SB20 Tips Desktop Box - Assorted Colours (Pack of 20)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 28 April 2011
I ordered this product from this seller on the 27th in the morning sometime, and in the email it said will be here between 3rd and the 14th may but I it was here on the 28th apr really amazed. The product is brilliant.it writes what it says Fine liner.

Its a good product for the money.