Profile for mrs S > Reviews

SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask Facial Masks
SK-II Skin Signature 3D Redefining Mask Facial Masks
Offered by SuperMonskeyEU

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one I've seen so far, 1 Jun. 2016
My favourite product so far. I got the first one as a gift when purchased other products in SK-II in Seoul.
If I could give this mask 10 stars, I would.
I used it in the evening, and after the use, applied other SK-II products:serum and cream; then, I went to sleep.
When I woke up, I looked 10 years younger. For real (well, at least according to my husband who promptly took me back to the shop to get more of those!). Definitely gets my vote!

Coreana SHO Egfactor Timeless Ampoule (2ml X 28ea) + Eye Cream (10ml X 2ea)
Coreana SHO Egfactor Timeless Ampoule (2ml X 28ea) + Eye Cream (10ml X 2ea)
Offered by SuperMonskeyEU

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for dry skin that requires intense moisturiser, 1 Jun. 2016
I bought this product in South Korea. It is a wonderful set for people with dry skin. Initially the oil appears sticky, but the stickiness is gone within couple of minutes. The ampoules are small, but sufficient for at least twice per day application to cover both face and neck. They are very difficult to open, though, and you do need to keep the opened ampoule upright - you can't re-seal it well - so that the precious product doesn't "escape".
The eye cream is light and easily to put around the eyes. The "syringe" type applicators makes it very easy to get the right amount out. It's non-sticky, highly moisturising and brightening, and suitable for sensitive skin.

One word of caution - the ampoules are made with horse oil. Yep, it contains animal products - so if you're vegan/vegetarian or overall against animal product in cosmetic industry - this set isn't for you.
Horse oil is famous for its usage in medicine and cons metics and has amazing anti-bacterial and moisturising properties, but it may not be for everyone.

Also, if you have oily or just acne prone skin - this isn't for you!

Ps. I have been using this for 2 days only. So far, the skin appears much more hydrated, smoother, and healthier. I will provide more updates once I'm
further down the line using this product.

Sleepypod Air: Airline Approved Pet Carrier for Dogs and Cats
Sleepypod Air: Airline Approved Pet Carrier for Dogs and Cats

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good bag, which could become perfect with just few minor improvements, 13 May 2016
Giving this product 5 stars as it is the best I've seen so far. I am a "dogaholic", so I want only the best for my fur babies - we go together everywhere, hence, I am very critical when it comes down to practicalities.

First, the good parts (and there are many!):
- it is roomy, so my 2 "teacup" pooches (each 1.5kg) easily fit in and are very comfortable inside and able to stretch and turn as well as lie down side by side - but it isn't huge, so that being 5'3", it doesn't look grotesque when I carry it
- it has very good ventilation - none of the other bags I have (about 6!) provide that
- it has a nice cushion at the bottom
- it is (almost) non-see-through from the outside, but gives good visibility from inside
- it is sturdy and doesn't collapse no matter how much playtime my pooches want;
- it is easy to carry using handle or the shoulder strap
- it doesn't look like an obvious pet bag (perfect if I want to sneak them into a shop!)
- it can be strapped to the car belt or put on the top of your suitcase

Improvements desired:
- it would have been perfect if it had additional zip opening to allow the pooches stick their head out
- I would have preferred a bigger pocket to carry pets passports and leashes and doggie bags - the side pocket is a tad too small
- a few hoops on the side to covert this bag to backpack would have made it ideal for any kind of travel (coupled with the possibility of letting the pooches stick their heads out)
- it had a bit of a "funny smell" when arrived, but the smell was gone within 2 hours, and frankly, my pooches didn't mind it at all.

Sitengle Sexy Women 3D Cat Print Panty Seamless Hipsters Anti-exposure Safety Lingerie Shorts Pussycat Printed Shortie Knickers Briefs Kitty Underwear Generation 2
Offered by WD-STL

Salomon Native Gloves Mitten White white Size:Medium
Salomon Native Gloves Mitten White white Size:Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mittens, but on the smaller side., 27 Dec. 2015
These gloves are lovely. Very soft leather on outside, and a soft, fluffy inside with separation for the fingers. The gloves are quite small; for my usual XS/S, needed a least M. Buy them 2 sizes up.

globo 30 Watt Hyperion LED Chrome Floor Lamp
globo 30 Watt Hyperion LED Chrome Floor Lamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic looking light (if available at a reduced price!), 29 Oct. 2015
It's a gorgeous looking light feature with dimmer (3 levels of brightness). It looks very stylish and gives bright light, which doesn't blind you.
To be perfectly honest, I'd have never paid the full price (£1K) or even half-price (£537) - yes, it may be worth it -it certainly looks like a very expensive, architectural-type fixture, but, at £77 including delivery, it was a bargain I couldn't miss.
The place where the actual light is glued to the chrome isn't finished top-notch - I'd have expected a better standard for a highly priced item (perhaps this was the reason for the reduction in price), but with a bit of cleaning, it doesn't present any problem and isn't noticeable unless you would want to inspect it from a very close distance.

Of The Earth Superfoods Organic Finest Grade Matcha Green Chai Tea  200 g
Of The Earth Superfoods Organic Finest Grade Matcha Green Chai Tea 200 g

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 Oct. 2015
The item arrived quickly, but I'd not recommend lurching this specific matcha. The powder was spelling from the sides of the containers under the packaging plastic. Besides that, it s very light in colour, looks like a saw-dust, and mixes very badly leaving heavy residue. When compared to Minvita roiboos match, Minvita wins hands down. It can be used in smoothies and bakery; hence, I didn't bother returning.
I emailed the company and enquired with regards to the differences between this matcha and Minvita. The reply came after several days, from a different mail address, and was titled "without prejudice".... The reply didn't explain why the matcha was of inferior quality. Overall, very unsatisfactory experience, and hence, highly NOT recommended.

Shopaholic on Honeymoon (Short Story) (Shopaholic series)
Shopaholic on Honeymoon (Short Story) (Shopaholic series)

4.0 out of 5 stars A few pages that provide a peek., 11 Oct. 2015
It's ok. Very, very short so very little to judge on. It's not something that people should pay for - almost like a few forgotten paragraphs from the "shopaholic and a sister"

Orijen Chicken, Turkey and Fish Puppy Food 2.27kg
Orijen Chicken, Turkey and Fish Puppy Food 2.27kg
Offered by Maltbys Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic food - highly recommended, 9 Oct. 2015
Arrived promptly, well packaged. The kibble is small enough even for a tiny puppy jaws: will suit all "tea-cup" breeds! The dogs adore Orijen ; I combine the 80/20 food with BARF diet half of the week, and it works fantastic - healthy skin, good dry poops, and happy dogs.

Oblik Supreme Smoke
Oblik Supreme Smoke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bowl, albeit pricey, 4 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Oblik Supreme Smoke (Misc.)
It's a great bowl. Easy to wash - you can just pick up the insert and leave the bottom part on the floor. We use it for water, but du to the tilt, it isn't very deep. Saying that, it is works well - stopped the dog swallowing air when she gobbles up.
The bowl is pricey though - really, plastic should be much cheaper than what it is sold for!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5