Profile for ruth5737 > Reviews

Content by ruth5737

ruth5737

Page: 1 | 2
Lamentation (The Shardlake series Book 6)
Lamentation (The Shardlake series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another goody, 12 Nov 2014
Have loved all the others in the Shardlake series and this does not disappoint

Pet handy dog treat dispenser
Pet handy dog treat dispenser

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Pet handy dog treat dispenser
This took a while to arrive but was worth the wait. It is sturdy but lightweight and holds a good supply of little liver treats I use to help train my puppy without my pockets getting smelly. Would recommend.

Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Dogs, 750 ml
Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Dogs, 750 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Stain and odour remover, 22 Mar 2014
Went for this product over others as there were more good reviews than bad and the price was reasonable. Dog behaviourist recommended it as my puppy was still going indoors in the wrong places( my rugs! ). This product did exactly what it promised and now puppy and me are very happy he goes out side every time!!

(Soft Weave) Puppy Collar & Lead Set Blue
(Soft Weave) Puppy Collar & Lead Set Blue
Offered by starbeauty&gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 8 Oct 2013
This is just perfect for my new yorkie x. I took the advise from other reveiws and shortened the collar by cuting it , then sealing the end by gently heating it. You would never know to look at it and the whole thing is now a treat.

Hangerworld Pack of 10 Robust black plastic waistband hangers. 34cm wide with adjustable clips
Offered by Hangerworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Hangers, 16 Jun 2013
Reorganising my wardrobe these hangers have been very good. The clips slide along really smoothly to fit all size of skirts and trousers.

*Special Offer 1-10/Mar.*Modern Over Door Hook-8 Clear Crystalle Hooks.-We deliver to main land UK,EXCEPTIONS Channel Islands,Scotish Highlands and Ireland.
Offered by HOME SOLUTIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooks, 16 Jun 2013
I had trouble finding over door hooks that fit a fire safety door as most hooks are not wide enough. These were perfect for the job and pretty for the bedroom.

MyLite 9 LED Touch Light, 3 Pack, White
MyLite 9 LED Touch Light, 3 Pack, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Lights, 16 Jun 2013
I bought this for down lighting the shelves in our garden 'pub'. They are very bright, perfect for the job!

HG Professional Limescale Remover - Hagesan Blue 1 Litre
HG Professional Limescale Remover - Hagesan Blue 1 Litre
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars H g bathroom., 16 Jun 2013
I love this product. It works on bath, tiles glass screen, stainless steel sinks, kettles and keeps everything looking new. Very economical as you dilute it. This is the cheapest I have found

Sony ICFC218S Clock Radio (Silver) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony ICFC218S Clock Radio (Silver) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Radio, 21 Feb 2013
Was wary of buying a new clock radio as I had the last one for more than 30 years! But it is easy to set up has good sound quality for such a small appliance. Difficult to tune into stations perfectly but once there it's fine

Official Borat Mankini Thong
Official Borat Mankini Thong
Offered by FancyDressForAll

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 21 Feb 2013
I have bought these for all the men in our holiday party this summer. They have been tried on by some big chaps and are very stretchy!!

Page: 1 | 2