Profile for SweetGal > Reviews

SweetGal

Kong Wild Knots Mixed, Medium/ Large, 38 x 12.5 x 7 cm
Kong Wild Knots Mixed, Medium/ Large, 38 x 12.5 x 7 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructible! Amazing! Happiest Dog Ever!, 21 Jan. 2015
This toy is indestructible! My dog can chew through any toy, if it says indestructible or not. But this has lasted for months, she carries it round everywhere. Just look out for a small amount of stuffing that can come out. But overall one of the best dog toys....:) :)

Kiss That Frog!: 12 Great Ways to Turn Negatives into Positives in Your Life and Work
by Brian Tracy

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me change my mind & life, 30 Mar. 2012
Kiss That Frog is amazing! I read EAT THAT FROG by the same author and loved that. So thought I would give this book a whirl. Not only was it direct and to the point, but was not lengthy with pages and pages of information. It was a written well and made me feel empowered to take control of my life. The way the book used the old phrase "Kiss that Frog to turn into a prince" was great, made the book light hearted and even more enjoyable to read. Especially loved the 7 truths about you in the first chapter....so inspired I wrote them on stars and put them round my mirror to remind me that I am all of those things!