Profile for R. Natarajan > Reviews

Content by R. Natarajan

R. Natarajan "Rajan" (Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom)

Panasonic DMCLX3 Digital Camera - Black (10MP, 2.5x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD
Panasonic DMCLX3 Digital Camera - Black (10MP, 2.5x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars A fine lens, 1 July 2009
I bought the Panasonic LX3 instead of TZ7 for my holiday snaps. I was worried that the limited zoom range of LX3 may be limiting. But I have no regrets. The quality of the fast 2-2.8 lens is excellent matching a variety of challenging lighting conditions to produce satisfactory images. The i-auto mode does a great job and I hardly use the flash. Images up to iso 800 are very good but anything above this is too grainy for me. The size is a bit awkward, the need to use a switch every-time to get back to photo from review mode rather cumbersome and I still haven't found a suitable pouch. In summary, an excellent camera that I would unreservedly recommend.
I have just returned from a holiday to Alaska and western Canada. I found this camera extremely versatile producing high quality images every time. The intelligent auto mode works for a variety of lighting conditions. I found exposure compensation program extremely useful. Thoroughly recommended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2009 5:39 PM BST

Panasonic KXTCD 725 Digital Cordless Phone with Answerphone
Panasonic KXTCD 725 Digital Cordless Phone with Answerphone

1.0 out of 5 stars The phone menus are not intuitive, 22 Mar. 2003
I bought this model as a replacement for my Ericsson analogue cordless phone. The Panasonic handset is light and quite attractive to look at. It holds charge for a impressively long time. But, the quality of digital sound from the answerphone is very poor even at the "best" setting. The menus are difficult to access and the manual is not very helpful. The answerphone message does not announce the day and time of the message and I still haven't figured how to set it up.