Profile for heavyreader > Reviews

101 Saxophone Tips
by Eric Mordnes
Edition: Sheet music
Price: 9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice book for the newcommer and the saxplayer who wants to learn some tricks, 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: 101 Saxophone Tips (Sheet music)
Good tips and ideas about treating and playing the sax, evern for the quite experienced player.
It is well organised and easy to read, but I had expected a little more, so all over, its ok.

Transforming Stress: The Heartmath Solution for Relieving Worry, Fatigue, and Tension
by Deborah Rozman
Price: 13.05

5.0 out of 5 stars HeartMath stress transformation, 13 Feb 2011
The book was delivered fast and in a very good condition. The book itself is a quite short, but nice overwiev of the HeartMath techniques and theories.
I can recommand this seller and this book

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Tor's Kindle, 8 Jan 2011
I got my Kindle some month ago, and have had some time now to test it out. I am very pleased with the reading experience, good contrast, even in bright sunlight. And to buy new books to my Kindle, by Wi-Fi or 3G is speedy and easy. I am not too happy when reading figures or tables. Often it is almost imposible to read the content of the tables. I have tried to look at my books on my PC, where the figures and tables are bigger, but even then it is difficult. I miss the possibility of printing f.i. the tables, but the Kindle system does not allow printing. In spite of this I really enjoy reading on my Kindle!

The Deniers: The World Renowned Scientists Who Stood Up Against Global Warming Hysteria, Political Persecution, and Fraud - and Those Who are Too Fearful to Do So
by Lawrence Solomon

5.0 out of 5 stars The Deniers, 25 Dec 2009
A very ballanced and good review of the big questions concerning the climate. Shows that the overwhelming CO2 focus is too simplified, climate variability has many sources, and that the Al Gore campaign has lost sight of reality. The editor has a solid background in environmental issues.

The Miracle of Magnesium: The Essential Nutrient That Works Wonders for Your Health and Energy
by Carolyn Dean

2.0 out of 5 stars The Miracle of Magnesium, 25 Nov 2009
I thought I was buying the updated version of the Carolyn Dean book on magnesium, but it showed up to be the first(2003) edition to my big disapointment. (The next one , I found, is called The Magnesium Miracle. She has made lot of important changes in the new edition, a.o. she don.t longer recomand magnesium oxide, because of very low uptake of elemental magnesum, and lots of other things is changed. The condition of the book was "new", but that did not help me.

Oz and James's Great Wine Adventure : Complete BBC Series Two - California [DVD]
Dvd ~ James May
Offered by rightpricediscs
Price: 17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious Oz and James, 4 Feb 2009
Learn and laugh as you travel through France with these two guys, of so different opinions on wine and tasting.