Profile for Mrs. Pamela Fisher > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Pamela Fisher

Mrs. Pamela Fisher

Tech Armor HD Clear Screen Protector for Apple iPad 2/3/4 - Retail Packaging (Pack of 2)
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars New Image, 14 Mar 2014
My screen never looked so good!, must admit I can see my finger-marks but encourages me to clean it.
good buy

Listening to Linnie
Listening to Linnie

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 14 Mar 2014
It was a gentle good read lets have more! It was funny and amusing in parts ,good to have a smile.

POLYSTYRENE WHITE MALE DISPLAY HEAD MANNEQUIN FOR WIG
POLYSTYRENE WHITE MALE DISPLAY HEAD MANNEQUIN FOR WIG
Offered by Jinny's Beauty
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Head above the rest, 2 Oct 2013
It's just what I requested and arrived in good order good value just what I needed for my craft headdress venture

Our Name Is Mud Mug Dog Hair Blue
Our Name Is Mud Mug Dog Hair Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Mug, 27 Nov 2012
Bit expensive but as we have a dog its very popular with everyone, I have one for cats as well which is as popular

Together
Together
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice treat, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Together (Audio CD)
They have wonderful voices and hope they go far. Enjoyed the CD very much good mix of songs and overall a good production

Tutti Frutti [DVD]
Tutti Frutti [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robbie Coltrane
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Tutti Frutti [DVD] (DVD)
Another gift in store for Christmas, an old DVD but looks promising and will make the recipient smile on Christmas day

Only When I Laugh - The Complete Series [DVD]
Only When I Laugh - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Bolam
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, 27 Nov 2012
Have not watched it yet, but looks good and hope its appreciated. The series is very popular with the recipient.

Scottish Dough Scraper Black Plastic Handle Stiff Metal Blade - 15.2cm Pastry Cooking
Offered by Rinkit Ltd
Price: 1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars A real winner, 27 Nov 2012
Its neat, does what it is supposed to do very well, and sturdy good value for the money, cheap enough to buy another

Escentric 01Travel Size in Case (30ml) by Escentric Molecules - UK SHIPPING ONLY
Offered by Sue Parkinson
Price: 38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gift, 27 Nov 2012
Wonderfully packaged a treat to just see it, gave it as a gift and they are delighted with product and packaging as well which I feel is an important part.

And So It Goes
And So It Goes
Price: 12.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Still as good, 2 July 2012
This review is from: And So It Goes (Audio CD)
Some singers hang on doing more albums when they should give it a rest, Don Williams is still as good! I went to a concert a few years back when he said it was his last and he was retiring, thank goodness he is still touring, sadly I could not affort the tickets this year but hey ho maybe next time.