Profile for Boudicca > Reviews

Boudicca (Wales)

Carmarthen Pals
Carmarthen Pals

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the read., 24 May 2014
This review is from: Carmarthen Pals (Kindle Edition)
If you are interested in your local history during WW1 this is the writer for you. Having read Steven's other books on the men behind the names on the war memorials in our area I knew that I was getting a book that was full of names and plac es that was known to me. The book is full of information that is well researched and not in any way is it 'padded out' to fill the pages. I have used his books in my own research as I know I am getting good clear information. and I would like to see Steven devoting all of his time to his writings and perhaps turning out a novel on WW1.

Sheelagh Kelly Collection 8 Books Set Pack RRP: £ 55.92 (Dickie, Family of the Empire, A Long way from Heaven, An Unsuitable Mother, Erin's Child, For my Brother's Sins, A Sense of Duty, A complicated woman) (Sheelagh Kelly Collection)
by Sheelagh Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheelagh Kelly Collection, 17 Mar. 2013
I read these books 25 years ago and I couldn't put them down. I only hope that they eventually come out on Kindle so that I can read them again.

Undreamed Shores
Undreamed Shores
by Mark Patton

5.0 out of 5 stars Knowing Mark., 13 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Undreamed Shores (Paperback)
I haven't read the book as yet, but I do know Mark Patton - he was my tutor in university and he was one of the most knowledgeable tutors I have ever known. He never had to look at his notes and he was able to answer any queries without hesitation. He took some of us to Brittany on a field trip to see the sites of stone monuments and fields of standing stones and burial chambers. His love of his subject is unquestionable and I look forward to reading his book, if it's in the book it's there. The only fiction in this book will be the characters.

Windsor Bookcases - Tall Bookcase - Beech (TBCB) H1620xW756xD306 - Beech
Windsor Bookcases - Tall Bookcase - Beech (TBCB) H1620xW756xD306 - Beech

4.0 out of 5 stars Windsor bookcase, 14 Sept. 2011
I am pleased with this product, it is very sturdy and was easy to put together. If I have any complaint it is that it could have done with another shelf.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Silk Pashmina, 19 July 2010
This is a absolutely beautiful addition to my wardrobe. Although I didn't purchase the outfit it was meant to go with I decided to keep it as it was so beautiful. I was concerned before I bought it that it would be to small but I need not have worried. It was ideal for my 'ample frame'.

CSI: New York (PC DVD)
CSI: New York (PC DVD)
Offered by Excess Gaming

1.0 out of 5 stars A complete waste of time and money, 29 Mar. 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I was looking forward to a game that was of the same intellect as all the previous CSI games. I was very disappointed to say the least. It was so easy that I wouldn't have been surprised if this was the first ever CSI game as it was so simple. There was no character movement only what I could call 'cardboard cutouts' There was no 3d movements, what you saw is what you got.