Profile for B Buckley > Reviews

B Buckley

Memwah PS3 Charger Cable for Playstation Controllers - Play and Charge - 3m
Memwah PS3 Charger Cable for Playstation Controllers - Play and Charge - 3m

5.0 out of 5 stars Play In Comfort, 13 Jan 2014
Three very energetic teenagers using the play station, space is important. The 3m charger cable meant continuous fun with maximum space to enjoy and concentrate on the game in play. Well worth the money,yes, I would definitely recommend this to any one looking for a cheap experience.

1kg / 1 Litre Tub of Pure Unrefined Shea Butter from Organic and Fairtrade Source for Body, Hands, Feet, Hair and Scalp. For Sensitive Skin, Babies, Use in Pregnancy, Eczema, Psoriasis, from SheaByNature
Offered by SheaByNature Natural Fairtrade Skincare
Price: 19.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Bitty, 14 Aug 2013
The picture on Amazon shows this product to be smooth. Because of renovating I did not open my package until two weeks after receiving it. I was very disappointed to find that my Shea Butter was not smooth as shown in the picture but very very bitty more gritty like. No amount of rubbing works to shift this grit like consistency. I will not be recommending this product and certainly wont be purchasing it again, money wasted.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 5, 2013 4:58 PM BST

Folding Solid Wood Notebook Laptop Table, Adjustable Height & Angle Laptop Food Bed Lap Top Tray Table Desk, FBT02-Sch

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, but did the job with some minor adjustments., 7 Jun 2013
Table top does what it should so that's great. But the legs keep folding, collapsing or loosening from the supporting/flexible screws that allows it to open and close. So very disappointing from that respect. For this to function successfully the screw system need to be replaced with something that is not going to unscrew as the legs are folded and unfolded. Also the butterfly nut needs to be replaced with one that allows the adjustment screw to follow through. If the screw system is replaced and workable without the faults I would recommend it to parents with children mostly, only because with the adjustments I made myself , my children love it they use it sitting on the floor and sitting on their beds, especially when doing their homework.

PedalPro Rear Bicycle Pannier Rack
PedalPro Rear Bicycle Pannier Rack
Offered by SDE Online
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Pannier : ), 7 Jun 2013
At first I did not like the pannier bike rack because it meant raising the seat of the bike, which I have to confess is a plus because it so much more comfortable to ride my bike now : ) . Also the bicycle wheel kept grinding as if catching on the side bars of the rack, but by pulling each side bar out away from the wheel solved this little problem. It also means the bags when attached to the rack does not catch on the wheel either. I bought this so that I can use my bike to pick up small items of grocery from the shop, getting in my exercise at the same time. Walking plays havoc with my knees but I could cycle 10 miles a day easily with no aches to my knees. This is helping my weight loss big time. In fact if it's so good I should really give it 5 stars, originally it was 4 stars so I changed it. Anyone who want to start exercising but find the thought daunting use my method to give you that motivation. Also it saves on fuel.