Profile for Mr. L. Pokorny > Reviews

Content by Mr. L. Pokorny

Mr. L. Pokorny "LuPo" (Czech Republic)

Page: 1 | 2
Echo Dek
Echo Dek
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing stuff, 19 Mar 2007
This review is from: Echo Dek (Audio CD)
I have listened to many albums but this one stays at the top. Maybe I just love those ones that have soul - I want to get scared, I want to smile, cry.... I have recently listened to Fourtet - Pause and even though a great piece of work I miss the subtleness that goes with Echo Dek. It's a joy to lie down and just listen. It's multilayered, emotional, great and I love it. Buy it. It's worth.

How to Measure a Planet
How to Measure a Planet
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure pleasure, 19 Feb 2007
This review is from: How to Measure a Planet (Audio CD)
This is an album I almost forgot existed - we listened to it with my friends every now and then after a nice spliff. It is an amazing album - I listened to it yesterday again and realized how damn good this album is: amazing vocals, even better sound, some heavy guitar riffs and everything that makes excellent music a masterpiece. Lie down, close your eyes and think of the universe - it's the best thing you can do to enjoy this exceptional album.

DJ Kicks (series)
DJ Kicks (series)
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Far from the Kruder and Dorf DJ Kicks excellence!!!, 6 Feb 2007
This review is from: DJ Kicks (series) (Audio CD)
Unfortunately I surrendered to the only review here and bought this album. I am not saying it's bad - there are some good tracks - but overall not worth buying. Kid Loco chose a difficult way to mix some of the subtle stuff - he just added more beats and messed up the way ambient music works. If I didn't know works like Primal Scream's ECHO DEK or above mentioned K!D Kicks I would give it 4 stars but compared to these two treasures it does not deserve more...

Page: 1 | 2