ARRAY(0xb38fba2c)

Profile for La Cremiere > Reviews

Content by La Cremiere

La Cremiere "La Cremiere" (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Party Pirate Cupcake Kit (48 pieces)
Party Pirate Cupcake Kit (48 pieces)
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces
Price: 2.45

2.0 out of 5 stars it' nice, but..., 3 April 2013
The cupcake holders arrived all squashed flat and I couldn't get them back in shape so it certainly didn't look as good as the picture, but the pirate flag made up for it a little

Tangle Fairy
Tangle Fairy
by Seema Barker
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovey story, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Tangle Fairy (Paperback)
It's a great little book, just nice to read at bedtime or for my toddler to flip through the pages on those lovely illustrations. I love the text, the rhymes, the ease of reaing it out loud, the length of the story is also just right, not too short but not too long.

Verbatim E27 7 Watt Led 2700k Classic A Cta, Warm White
Verbatim E27 7 Watt Led 2700k Classic A Cta, Warm White
Offered by AVIDES
Price: 17.85

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant atmosphere in the dinning room, 6 Jun 2012
Quite pleased with the atmosphere it creates over my dining table, it lits up perfectly the table (and food or deco) but keeps the surrounding dark enough to keep it cosy and not harshly bright. Plus it's fully dimmable and can really brighten up the room if prefered.

The Psychology of Selling: Increase Your Sales Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible: How to Sell More, Easier, and Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
by Brian Tracy
Price: 8.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my approach to sales and grew my sales overnight!, 10 May 2011
I had no sales training, I came from a customer service then marketing background and found myself transitioning naturally into account management. All was going well but I still wasn't a sales person, I was being reactive, managing my accounts, their requirements, the opportunities they gave me, the sales support. When we entered recession, I could not achieve my targets no matter how hard I worked. I only had to read the first two chapters of this book and things turned around dramatically! For the first time, I was thinking like a sales person, I was pro-active, I turned around my thinking and strategies 180 degrees. Instead of taking up the opportunity offered, I looked at what I needed to achieve, who was going to do it for me, with which products at what price and now I systematically achieve my targets and then some. Going through the whole book taught me more techniques and different approaches. Amazing.

Scuba Diving (Eyewitness Companions)
Scuba Diving (Eyewitness Companions)
by Monty Halls
Price: 11.29

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you're an absolute beginner - not what I wanted, 8 May 2011
I love DK Eyewitness travel guides, they're thorough and colourful. But I wanted a guide book that would recommend all the best or most popular dive sites around the world, I was hoping for a guide book broken down in oceanic regions of the world with a single or double page of places to dive, recommended dive sites, what you can expect to see there, etc. Instead, the first three quarters of the book is about diving (equipment, course, boyuancy, technics) all things you would have learned in your dive course in the first place - so absolutely useless. The last quarter of the book remotely attempts to do what I wanted, but it's nowhere as good as what I had in mind. I'll just have to do my own research and dive all over the world and give them the content for a good Scuba Diving Guide.

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Number Maze
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Number Maze
Price: 11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous concept for teaching to count to ten and basic arithmetics, 8 May 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
I love Melissa and Doug toys, they're fabulous in terms of educational value and very friendly and innovative, not to mention the high quality and durability put into the toy. My little one loves counting to ten, so I thought it would be a fun way to introduce her to 'understanding counting', additions, substractions, and simply 1 bead in 1, 2 beads in 2, etc. She got frustrated handling the magnetic wand and moving the beads around, even more so, she got frustrated with me trying to explain putting only one bead in one, that was way over her ability (at 2, it's no wonder), so it's not suitable for a young toddler. I've put the toy away for now and will re-introduce it when she's older but still think it will be an absolutely brilliant toy to introduce arithmetics.

Gruffalo Mouse 9 inch
Gruffalo Mouse 9 inch
Price: 11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Mouse!, 8 May 2011
This review is from: Gruffalo Mouse 9 inch (Toy)
My 2-year-old is a big fan of the Gruffalo, but not The Gruffalo itself, but the true hero of the story, Mouse. She had a 6-inch version which we lost, and I replaced it with this 9-inch version, I could swear she noticed it was bigger. It is very soft and cuddly and follows her nearly everywhere but especially important at night time.

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Hide & Seek Board
Price: 10.93

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant colourful and fun toy for hours of entertainment, 8 May 2011
I bought this toy before going on a 13-hour journey. It had to be something to keep my 2-year old quiet and interested for long enough, and something I could play with her too. She loved flipping the little doors and I enjoyed hiding the wrong items behind the wrong doors but she had no problem restoring the items in their correct places. Then I could test her memory and knowledge by asking her where I'd hidden the picnic or what's behind the treasure chest? The toy is very durable and of very high quality, these doors can be flipped for hours on end, and thanks to the magnetic puzzle pieces, they can't get lost. A toy of great entertainment value for the child alone or children and parents alike.

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Fishing Game with Magnetic Fishing Pole
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Fishing Game with Magnetic Fishing Pole
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars A great toy for any occasion, 23 Mar 2011
I bought it to occupy my two-year old toddler on a 16-hour journey and did it live up to expectations! It's a beautiful toy, fishing is fun, putting the puzzle back together is fun. We played by animals (e.g. give daddy the octopus), we played by colours (the pink one), but she also happily played on her own over and over again. She even chose it to be part of her bedtime routine - she decided she'd play the puzzle three times before sleeping and she does so every night since. I highly recommend this game. I had to shorten the lead for the fishing rod to give better control.

Chicco Polly Highchair Midnight
Chicco Polly Highchair Midnight

5.0 out of 5 stars simply perfect, 19 Feb 2011
If you have space around your dining table, don't hesitate. It's modulable in height and caters for every stage of your child's development - been with us since we started weaning our baby, reclines if she fell asleep in it, and now just using it to seat her at our level around the dining table.

Page: 1 | 2