Profile for A. Mclean > Reviews

Content by A. Mclean

A. Mclean "Angie" (Spain)

More Ketchup than Salsa
More Ketchup than Salsa

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must!!!, 2 Nov 2011
I have just read this fantastic book.
one of those "Just one more chapter then I'll turn the light out" books...... before you know it the sun is rising! Couldn't put it down.
A very down to earth, honest account of something we all dream of but only few of us dare to do... set up home "where the grass is greener"... or is it? I laughed, gasped and even shed a tear during this book. If the author reads this review... I am eagerly awaiting the next installment!!!
Anyone that reads this will not be dissappointed!An absolute must!

God Bless America: Misadventures of a Big Mouth Brit: Diaries of an Englishman in the Land of the Free
by Piers Morgan

4.0 out of 5 stars piers pulls it off again, 10 May 2009
Yet again a great read from Mr Morgan.
Enjoyed this book "almost" as much as the last two.
Very good read but felt that there was too much focus on the Barack Obama campaign. I tended to skip over these chapters towards the end.
Having said that, It is all about his experiences of America so I suppose it had to be covered.
This book made me laugh out loud many times and I eagerly await the next one.
Well done Piers!

Don't You Know Who I Am?: Insider Diaries of Fame, Power and Naked Ambition
Don't You Know Who I Am?: Insider Diaries of Fame, Power and Naked Ambition
by Piers Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 25 April 2007
Enjoyed The Insider very much but thought this one was 10 times more entertaining. Laughed out loud often, much to the amusement of passers by!

Come on Piers, eagerly awaiting the next instalment!!!!