Profile for MandyKay > Reviews

Offered by The Body Source

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 18 Nov. 2015
Just ordered my 4th pot.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic from a carpel tunnel sufferer of both wrists, 14 Jan. 2015
Absolutely fantastic from a carpel tunnel sufferer of both wrists! Went from sitting up and crying in bed at night to comfortable sleep. Consequently the hands felt better in the day than they had been.

Blogging for Bliss
Blogging for Bliss
by Tara Frey

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Blogging for Bliss (Paperback)
A glorious book. I am reading it right through and will then go back and work on some of the ideas for my blog, particularly the photo aspect. I can then go and view the blogs of those highlighted in the book. The photos are fantastic, the writing easy on the brain, the write ups and hints from other blog owners is all great.

What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20: A Crash Course on Making Your Place in the World
by Tina Seelig

3.0 out of 5 stars My comment, 9 Nov. 2009
This book had me thinking in a business sort of way but I was expecting something more practical in a wider ranging theme. I thought it might look into all aspects of what I wish I knew when I was 20, dealing with credit cards or difficult people or confidence. The theme was too narrow for what I was after. I don't know that my 20 yr old would gain much from it.

Beyond Chocolate: How to stop yo-yo dieting and lose weight for good
Beyond Chocolate: How to stop yo-yo dieting and lose weight for good
by Sophie Boss

5.0 out of 5 stars The Freedom is just so fantastic, 30 April 2008
I was looking for another book to inspire me to get back on the diet track again. I spotted this on the bookshelf and what I read just made so much sense to me I had to give it a go. "No dieting... listen to my body", just that bit seemed to give me relief. The book is amazing, every chapter gave me a feeling for more freedom from the constant anguish that food and thinking about food gives me; and freedom from really trying hard to hold my tummy in; freedom from embarrassment, so I could go swimming again. I love it and am amazed that I can have chocolate in the house and not even think about it for days. No more diets for me.