Profile for christina > Reviews

Content by christina

christina

Page: 1 | 2
#1 Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract 800mg - EXTRA Strong ULTRA Premium Weight Loss Supplement - 50% Chlorogenic Acid - Lose Weight Naturally With This MAX Strength Diet Pill / Fat Burner - 1600mg Per Day For Fast Easy Weight Loss - Full 30 Days Supply

#1 Raspberry Ketones Fresh & Natural Weight Loss Supplement - Advanced 1200mg Ketone Plus Formula - SPECIAL OFFER - MAX Strength Diet Pills & Best All Natural Fat Burner - Full 30 Days Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars good service though, 5 Oct. 2014
received as described, time not long enough to check the effectivness, good service though.

Hermesetas Stevia Sweet - Pack of 300 Tablets
Hermesetas Stevia Sweet - Pack of 300 Tablets

2.0 out of 5 stars Great seller and excellent service, 2 July 2014
Great seller and excellent service. Stevia is not for me because it gives me pains in the bones and muscles. I sinply can't have it. I tried it twice with a break in between and a now certain it has a bad effect in my case.

Swanson Shatavari (500mg, 120 Capsules)
Swanson Shatavari (500mg, 120 Capsules)
Offered by healthmonthly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars I received it and am happy with the service, 2 July 2014
I received it and am happy with the service. I shall see in time whether this is good for me but at present unable to apprise the product. Thank yo so much,

Serrapeptase 80,000IU / 90 Tablets
Serrapeptase 80,000IU / 90 Tablets
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service. I received it fast and in time, 2 July 2014
Excellent service. I received it fast and in time. I just started taking this and I don't know how it will work on me. So-far I feek good. better and better every day!Thank you so uch.

Trumpet Ear Candles - Pack of 16
Trumpet Ear Candles - Pack of 16

3.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 4 April 2014
Seller's service was good because it arrived fast and in an acceptable parcel.
The candles themselves? - total waste of money!
I will never again buy these. I recommend that anyone believing in its effectivness burns one candle outside an ear to see that the wax content will be the same. This is because the cone is waxed.
When burnt in an ear this candle leaves inside an ear a deposit from the smoke. So, not only it does not work but pollutes one's ears!!! These candles make a bad name for alternative medicine.
kEEP AWAY FROM THIS.

Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: The Revolutionary, Scientifically Proven, Nutrition-Based Cure
by Caldwell B. Esselstyn

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 4 April 2014
As I am writing this feed-back for the seller I give it 5 stars because it arrived fast in a pristine new condition and well pcked. BUT I do not recommend bying this book! It is a repetition of established today's theories and advocates a diet which is not realistic and practicable but draconian, dogmatic,time consuming and awful. From this point of view it is a total waste of money and I regred this purchase.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service and good seller, 4 April 2014
Great service and good seller. I tak this supplement every day but I a not able to evaluate it because I take other supplements, but I feel good so it can't be bad.
Thank you.

Say No To Heart Disease: The drug-free guide to preventing and fighting heart disease
by Patrick Holford BSc DipION FBANT NTCRP

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, great book!, 4 April 2014
Good fast service, good packaging and fantastic book. This is in my opinion the best book on the subject. The author shows a broad spectrum of the knowledge on the sublect. He critically apprises validity of some accepted theories and medication and questions the validity of accepted theories on cholesterol and other alophatic dogmas.

Good presentation of medical knowledge on the subject in the context of other opposing scientific discoveries and theories in a non-dogmatic broad minded way. I learnt a lot from this and it made me more relaxed in my dieting. I also recommend this book as number one Guide to be used as a reference book in selecting supplements!

The Simple Heart Cure: The 90-Day Program to Stop and Reverse Heart Disease
The Simple Heart Cure: The 90-Day Program to Stop and Reverse Heart Disease
by Chauncey Crandall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller., 4 April 2014
I appreciate fast despatch and good packaging BUT am not impressed with the content of this book. Very traditional orthodox medical approach and interpretation of heart conditions. Not much to learn from this.

Page: 1 | 2