Profile for S > Reviews

Content by S

S

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ladies Wedge Sandals Womens High Heel Platform Black Wedding Wedges Peeptoe Party Shoes Bridal Wedge Size With Shoefashionista Boutique Bag (Black) (6 UK / 39 EU)
Offered by shoeFashionista

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 28 Jan. 2013
These are actually much nicer than I had expected. They arrived in the post today and are of much better quality than I expected, the strap is removable which is also very handy. I havn't worn them out yet but they feel comfortable and have a high heel (which I like). Great product!

Jansport Fifth Avenue Bum Bag - Black/Red Tape Zoink
Jansport Fifth Avenue Bum Bag - Black/Red Tape Zoink

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy., 28 Jan. 2013
I am un-happy with the product I purchased because although it is of good quality, the design does NOT match the image shown, I ordered the 'black/red tape zionk' and there is only very little resemblance to the picture shown, for example the only red is the zips, there is no red in the pattern at all. I don't even have time to return the product because I need it in a few days. This is very disappointing and I think this particular bum bag is being falsely advertised.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 9 Jan. 2013
Cool product, but it doen't come in this packaging! it comes in a plastic bag which can't be reused- I found this disappointing.

Hurry Up We're Dreaming
Hurry Up We're Dreaming

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Album, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Hurry Up We're Dreaming (Audio CD)
I love m83 and you certainly get alot of tracks for your money (two CDs), very good music to relax.

Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation - 40 Creamy Ivory
Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation - 40 Creamy Ivory
Offered by Activecare Online

2.0 out of 5 stars I hate this., 9 Jan. 2013
I hated this foundation, it looked grey and didn't feel good on my skin, I havn't used it and don't plan to.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE, 9 Jan. 2013
Great colour, good quality and affordable price! I managed to wrap them around my whole room and I love the ambiance it gives

Smiffys Hippy Dog Costume
Smiffys Hippy Dog Costume
Offered by Mega Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas, 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Smiffys Hippy Dog Costume (Toy)
I gave this to my dog for christmas, and she hated it. However it was hours of amusement for me and my friends! Not the best quality but a good novelty item for the price. (I have a staffie and it fitted well)

Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation - 30 Olive
Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation - 30 Olive
Offered by Gracious Online

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 9 Jan. 2013
I love this, however I use it like a conceler and it is very thick, so I would recommend to people who need alot of coverage!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Enough Hair, 1 Feb. 2012
The hair is the right colour and fairly good quality however there isn't much of it and it really thins out towards the end. It looks very fake in and I wont wear it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2012 11:34 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3