Profile for S > Reviews

S

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandad Jim, 7 Jun. 2013
My grandad Jim often helps me around the house with the odd broken hinge or cupboard door, and I have never known how to sincerely thank him. Untill I spotted this product. What a perfect way to thank a handy man named Jim, grandad Jim has fixed it for me one too many times and now he's in for a reward!
On receiving this girt my grandad seemed rather chuffed and thanked me. I have yet to see him use the mug around the house, but perhaps he is saving it for a special occasion!

Keep Calm & Drink Tea Blue Tin & Mug
Keep Calm & Drink Tea Blue Tin & Mug
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Katies Jones' Tea Adventure, 7 Jun. 2013
I purchased this delightful set for my friend Katie Jones for her 17th birthday. As an avid tea drinker and tin collector, this product was perfectly suited. Katie enjoys an 'Earl Gray' or an occasional 'Peppermint Delight' in the evenings of most nights. The mug itself is well suited to this purpose, with a ceramic shell providing the basis for a sturdy and fairly heat resistant product. Before this mug Katie would drink her tea from paper cups, and I must say this product has changed her life. Those paper cups are a deserted and distant memory.

14,000 Things to Be Happy About
14,000 Things to Be Happy About
by Barbara Ann Kipfer

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, 7 Jun. 2013
The book itself is pleasing to the eye. HOWEVER I agree with many of the other reviews, the items to be 'happy' about are rambles and really only have any significance to the author. This didn't make me happy, it stressed me out!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Large Amount, 28 Feb. 2013
When the cards arrived I was plesently surprised by the packaging they are kept in, it is very handy for storing the cards.

The cards are a good size and colour, I thought they were expensive when I ordered them but they did not dissapoint and I am pleased. Good for poeple who want to add a personal touch to cards!

Good Product! Thank You!

Asian Landscape Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Coptic Journals)
Asian Landscape Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Coptic Journals)
by Peter Pauper Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary, 28 Jan. 2013
I use this as a diary, I love that the pages are blank and the book is very sturdy. I would recommend for uses such as my own :)

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 Jan. 2013
I loved this book, it put me in such a good mood. However I wouldn't say it would be a great read for readers who like a challenging book, it is written in quite a child-like way. There is a child's version of this book I believe, however I think this would be appropriate for 13+, my sister is 12 and she loved it:) (I am 17)

Barry M Cosmetics Glitter Nail Paint Ruby Glitter 10ml
Barry M Cosmetics Glitter Nail Paint Ruby Glitter 10ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 28 Jan. 2013
I love Barry-M however i'm not sure about this one, it is very nice on top of another nail varnish but isn't so nice on its own. It also takes a while to dry. However I do like the way the pink and black contrast :)

Scary Halloween Zombie White Foundation - White (Code-582)
Scary Halloween Zombie White Foundation - White (Code-582)
Offered by Cosmetic Co

4.0 out of 5 stars A little see-through, 28 Jan. 2013
This is a little see-through but I wasn't expecting much considering the price! It has a cool shimmer-effect and now that Halloween is gone, I actually use whats left as a highlighter! There is also plenty of it, its a very large bottle.

AZTEC [Blue] Tribal Pattern APPLE IPHONE 5 Polycarbonate Hard Case, Cover
AZTEC [Blue] Tribal Pattern APPLE IPHONE 5 Polycarbonate Hard Case, Cover
Offered by Jackster Trading Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 28 Jan. 2013
This phone cover is very indie and I love it. The sides of the cover are black and my phone is white, which is a little annoying but nothing I can't deal with! It's also a very good price, I recommend (especially for black i Phones)

Londonmagicstore® Gadgets BabyPink 3D RAIN DROP DESIGN HARD CASE COVER for Apple iPhone5 iPhone 5 5G + Film - Part of the AIO Accessories Range

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool, 28 Jan. 2013
I love this phone case, it is very indie and is a great price (it comes with a free film for the phone as well!). My friends all love it, the bubbles look like rain on the phone which is really cool. I have a white iPhone, which means that the cover goes from pink to white, but if you have a black one it will look like the phone in the picture. Very good product, I recommend!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3