Profile for W. Forrow > Reviews

Content by W. Forrow

W. Forrow "Wilf Forrow" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Buff Cashmere Red/Samba Polar Buff - Red, One Size
Buff Cashmere Red/Samba Polar Buff - Red, One Size
Offered by Wetterladen - Freizeit- und Sportartikel

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing bright addition to our buff collection, 6 Jun. 2016
Buffs are great, for cycling and for outdoors, camping, etc. We have many - this one was a smashing bright buff to add to our collection.

Cycling Evolution - Funny Birthday Gift / Present Mens T-Shirt Charcoal M
Cycling Evolution - Funny Birthday Gift / Present Mens T-Shirt Charcoal M
Offered by My Generation Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Evolution - we'll all be cyclists soon, 6 Jun. 2016
Bought for my son's birthday, as we're great cyclists and he's just started, so the evolution theme was perfect. Looks great, and he loves it.

Karcher WV2 Premium 2nd Generation Window Vacuum Cleaner
Karcher WV2 Premium 2nd Generation Window Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Works even better than expected, 6 Jun. 2016
My wife hated spotty windows, but cleaning by hand never works quite as well, so I suggested this, and against her better judgement, we gave it a try. And it's great. Sometimes leaves a slight smear line at the edge of the squeegie bit, but you can wipe it off easily. Better, quicker and less messy than doing by hand.

Anker [6-Pack] PowerLine Micro USB - The World's Fastest, Most Durable Charging Cable [Assorted Lengths] for Samsung, Nexus, LG, Motorola, Android Smartphones and More (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reliable cables, 6 Jun. 2016
So many USB devices these days - my desktop is one huge cable nest. These standardised cables help to get it sorted, and looks a lot better too. Well made, robust, secure hoods, and seem to be surviving all the treatment we can throw at them.

SanDisk SDSDUN-008G-FFP Ultra SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card up to 40 MB/s read - 8 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusted SD cards from a trusted source, 6 Jun. 2016
Having had trouble with several cheap SD cards over the years, my photos are too important to risk, so now I only ever use SanDisk bought from a trusted source to avoid counterfeits. And I've never had a problem since. They're fast and reliable, I never delete photos any more. I just make sure I can track what's on each one by writing the year and a unique code (16A, 16B, etc), and list them - in my case in Evernote.

AmazonBasics High Capacity AAA Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries 850 mAh [Pack of 8]

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality rechargeable batteries., 6 Jun. 2016
Good value. Great way to get started on rechargables.

[Most Compact 10-Port USB Charger] Anker PowerPort 10 (60W 10-Port Charging Station) Wall Charger for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Other Apple and Android Devices and More (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best desktop USB charger I've ever had, 6 Jun. 2016
Best desktop USB charger I've ever had. I've got so many USB charged gadgets these days, from phones, iPads, kindles, bike lights, cameras, it was a nightmare finding a spare port. So now I've wired up all 10 ports with cables . I label them clearly, so I can just pick up what I need, and off it goes.

Moon GEM 3.0  Rear Light -Red
Moon GEM 3.0 Rear Light -Red
Offered by E-BikesDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay safe - get visible cycling with these, 6 Jun. 2016
Brilliant USB rechargeable rear light, great attachment for seat tube, rear frame. etc. Small enough to carry in your pocket, charge lasts for more than long enough for any ride I'd ever do in the dark - longest so far an hour, but I'm sure it would go much longer. Very good safety aid, especially on the slow flashing mode. Only downside is that they need a USB mini plug rather than micro. Just bought 2 more so we've always got them ready to ride.

Anker PowerDrive 5 (50W / 10A 5-Port USB Car Charging Hub) for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and More

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for motorhomers, 6 Jun. 2016
Brilliant for motorhomers to keep USB gadgets charged up. Great also for my LED snake reading lights.

Vagus ElectronicsTM - All-in-one Micro-USB to iPhone, iPhone 5 5S 5C and Samsung Galaxy Tab Adaptor for iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, iPad, 2, 3, 4, iPad mini, iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod 5G, iPod Nano 7 and Samsung Galaxy tablet (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you've got mix of old and new Apple connectors, 30 Nov. 2013
Our various iPhones and iPad Mini need both old and new Apple connectors, and we always seem to have the wrong one. Plus we need micro-USB for our Kindles and TechNet backup batteries. With this beautiful gadget, I just need 1 micro-USB cable for everything. As I've collected 5 such cables over the years, I've bought 5 of these adapters to go with them, and can leave one in each room, with one for travelling - perfect. The only downside so far is that the Apple 30 pin and Galaxy ports look identical, so would ideally be identified, but easy to mark the Apple with a bit of insulating tape. Brilliant solution - recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4