Profile for Kristina Kovacova > Reviews

Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Volume 2
Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Volume 2
by Bioware

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly a great addition to the first book, 17 Jun. 2015
Honestly a great addition to the first book. What I love about this one especially is the little extras you find. Recipes, children stories, Chant of Light... Also more gorgeous art and the typical DA humor.

Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Volume 1 (Dragon Age 1)
Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Volume 1 (Dragon Age 1)
by Various Artists

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect lore book for any DA fan out there, 17 Jun. 2015
The perfect lore book for any DA fan out there. The overall timeline of Thedas history, the introduction of all races and nations, I love it all.

Dragon Age Library Edition Vol.1
Dragon Age Library Edition Vol.1
by David Gaider

5.0 out of 5 stars I love love love this collection of DA comics, 17 Jun. 2015
I love love love this collection of DA comics. All 3 of them in a great quality hardcover book, great addition to the World of Thedas books. Also the art is beautiful and the story is great!

Pretty Pebbles Beads - 100 Fire Polished Czech Glass Faceted Beads 4mm Crystal AB
Offered by CraftStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice beads, 25 Jan. 2014
Ordered these to make origami christmas ornaments as spacers. The look very nice and I can imagine I will use them for other projects if I ever need them.

Fushi Japanese Camellia Organic Oil 100ml Extra Virgin, Biodynamic Harvested Cold Pressed
Offered by Fushi Wellbeing - UK's Leading Ethical Wellbeing and Beauty Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love with this oil, 25 Jan. 2014
Ordered the famous camellia oil for my hair, which was a bit damaged by colouring for a couple of years now. First I applied the oil to all of my hair, covered it with a shower cap and a towel to keep it warm, let it sit for an hour and the washed it normally. When the hair dried a bit, I applied small amounts - a drop or two, to the ends of my hair, not my scalp. I only did this once, so I have not seen the results I want to yet, but I am getting there.

What I did NOT expect was, how great the oil is for your skin. I applied the oil twice a day - morning and evening, and I have to say it is GREAT. My skin looks fresh and much less tired, especially around eyes. I do not need to use any other creams or lotions. Also, my hands are very smooth now, because I massage the oil into them after I apply it to my face.

This oil is a little miracle worker.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice paper, 12 Dec. 2013
Paper quality and colours are nice, the carry case is really practical. I imagine I will be able to fold lots of beautiful projects with these.

Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes: A No-Bullshit Guide to World Mythology
Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes: A No-Bullshit Guide to World Mythology
by Cory O'Brien

5.0 out of 5 stars Best history book, 12 Dec. 2013
Can't stop laughing, I keep reading whole chapters out loud to my boyfriend, since I can't pick what part is the funniest! Wish I had this book when I was in high school, history would have been my favourite subject.

Silver Metallic String by May Arts on a 3m Length (N.B. this is cut from a roll)
Offered by Bertie's Bows

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 28 Nov. 2013
Ordered the metallic string to decorate the christmas ornament I am making myself - little origami stars and cranes. The string is of good quality, adds a nice little touch to the finished ornaments.

Battery Operated Fairy Lights with 20 White LEDs by Lights4fun
Battery Operated Fairy Lights with 20 White LEDs by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 28 Nov. 2013
Ordered these for our little (60cm) christmas tree. The lights are small and simple. You actually need 3 batteries, not two as shown in the picture, but this does not bother me much.
Did not have a chance yet to test the durability of the batteries, but the lights do have an off switch, so you can use the batteries wisely.
If you are looking for small, simple LED lights, these are perfect.

100 Sheets Single and Double Sided Origami Paper
100 Sheets Single and Double Sided Origami Paper
Offered by Color Tree Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic origami paper, 28 Nov. 2013
Nice and colorful origami paper. Quality is good enough and the colors are really vibrant. The only thing that bothers me is, that the double sided paper has a much lighter shade than the original color, so it looks almost white - the shade could be darker, or ideally for me, the same.

If you are looking for cheap, but good origami paper, this is the product I recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5