Profile for AK > Reviews

Content by AK

AK (England)

Small Calico soft storage small toys, make-up etc Fully lined with tie top. In cream polka dot design.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks lovely but not sturdy, 19 Mar. 2013
This matches my daughter's bedroom perfectly and it is used as a laundry bag. It matches nicely but it is quite small and not sturdy when empty. But for now it does the job. Plus it's light enough for me to carry it to the washing machine. Better than the bulky plastic/ wicker baskets!

App Empire: Make Money, Have a Life, and Let Technology Work for You
App Empire: Make Money, Have a Life, and Let Technology Work for You
by Chad Mureta

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly useful!, 1 Nov. 2012
Practical and inspiring. This author has dedicated a lot of his time to helping others get the confidence and tools they need to get their app on the App Store. Easy to read with checklist feature after each paragraph. Can't recommend it enough! Thank you

Nisim New Hair Biofactors Hair Stimulating Extract Gel For Dry Hair 240ml
Nisim New Hair Biofactors Hair Stimulating Extract Gel For Dry Hair 240ml
Offered by Body4Real

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally! Something that works, 15 Dec. 2009
I've tried a range of products, supplements, herbal remedies and at first, I didn't think this would work either. I was beginning to see the shape of my skull through my thinning hair. However, after one year, I have lots of new hair sprouting out all over the place. I actuall need to straighten my hair in 4 layers as my hair is so much thicker. I think I'll only need to use it a little while longer and then persist with the shampoo. (It was a bit itchy on the scalp for first few months though)