Profile for hayley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Alchemist - 10th Anniversary Edition
The Alchemist - 10th Anniversary Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars What a eye opening read!!!, 1 Feb. 2015
The only book that I have read that made me laugh in admiration at the ending. Can be perceived in many ways the beauty of its tale is in the head of the reader. It discusses religion traditions omens magic class love friendship......the list is endless therefore would appeal to many especially those who have not discovered their own personal journey in life.....YET

How to Be Vegan: Tips, Tricks, and Strategies for Cruelty-Free Eating, Living, Dating, Travel, Decorating, and More

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent...but better for American vegans, 30 Jan. 2015
Great comical read filled with lots of helpful information and some recipes I haven't tried. However all tips for restaurants and brand names were American which was a shame for me.

The Couple on The Green
The Couple on The Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Not your average love story, 28 Jan. 2015
More focussed on the physical/sexual side of love and relationships, not a slushy mushy love story as I'd expected. But generally a good read, the main character izzy has a very turbulent and unlucky life in most aspects, hitting every obstacle possible this to me made the book less believable. Can a person really have such continuous amounts of bad luck...and still come out unscathed to a happily ever after?? I generally prefer a more realistic account with less angles.

Superfoods Vegan Desserts: Over 30 Quick & Easy, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Wheat Free, Whole Foods, Superfoods Sweet Cakes, Truffles, Cookies and Pies for Weight Loss Energy (Superfoods Today Book 19)

5.0 out of 5 stars Appealing, crowd pleasing desserts for all to enjoy, 16 Jan. 2015
Wow...Very impressed can't wait to start experimenting with coconut cream, it's that good it makes me want to have a pie competition. however I would leave out the honey that appears in some of the recipes, clearly not all recipes are vegan, however easily replaced.

Easy Vegan Meals by SparkPeople: The No-Stress, No-Guilt Way to Reap The Benefits of a Plant-Based Diet

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall a good book, 16 Jan. 2015
Very usefully information on nutrition, great tips for baking as well as for sauces/dips..but generally wasn't overwhelmed with excitement for the meal recipes.

Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 22 Sept. 2014
exactly what I was looking for. I am reaching 30 and have decided to ditch my ignorant meat and dairy filled diet and rid it of anything to do with the cruel farming industry that I have sadly just opened my eyes to.
I am a newbie and have a pessimistic husband...so i need to get it right for my every intension is to cook my way to a new way of thinking for all my family. this book will work wonders I'm sure, easy to follow recipes which look and sound delicious a wide variety of savoury and sweet snacks and treats. I can't wait to get started.

Clover's Child (No Greater Love Book 3)
Clover's Child (No Greater Love Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book so much it has inspired me to ..., 17 July 2014
Loved this book so much it has inspired me to have Etta James as one of my wedding songs. Really touching story could not put the book down.

Inflatable Parrot on Shoulder (HN00507-CHNA-FLTB)
Inflatable Parrot on Shoulder (HN00507-CHNA-FLTB)
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 17 July 2014
Great for kids, easily inflated, and durable lasted all day for my nieces nursery pirate party, the only thing that arrived home safely after the party with my niece was Percy parrot.

Blue Paper Lantern Garland 3.65m
Blue Paper Lantern Garland 3.65m
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Blue Paper Lantern Garland 3.65m
Lovely cute bright colour, arrived on time, reusable, effective visually appealing for my garden party.

10 x BABY BLUE Kid Childrens Plain Activity Food Loot Favour Birthday Party Bag Gift Box Wedding Toy Christmas
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product great quality good bright colour, 17 July 2014
Good product great quality good bright colour, however be aware the boxes are small, smaller than I expected hence by I can not close them once full of treats.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5