Profile for hayley > Reviews

Content by hayley

hayley

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 22 Sep 2014
exactly what I was looking for. I am reaching 30 and have decided to ditch my ignorant meat and dairy filled diet and rid it of anything to do with the cruel farming industry that I have sadly just opened my eyes to.
I am a newbie and have a pessimistic husband...so i need to get it right for my every intension is to cook my way to a new way of thinking for all my family. this book will work wonders I'm sure, easy to follow recipes which look and sound delicious a wide variety of savoury and sweet snacks and treats. I can't wait to get started.

Clover's Child (No Greater Love)
Clover's Child (No Greater Love)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book so much it has inspired me to ..., 17 July 2014
Loved this book so much it has inspired me to have Etta James as one of my wedding songs. Really touching story could not put the book down.

Inflatable Parrot on Shoulder (HN00507-CHNA-FLTB)
Inflatable Parrot on Shoulder (HN00507-CHNA-FLTB)
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 17 July 2014
Great for kids, easily inflated, and durable lasted all day for my nieces nursery pirate party, the only thing that arrived home safely after the party with my niece was Percy parrot.

Blue Paper Lantern Garland 3.65m
Blue Paper Lantern Garland 3.65m
Offered by parties2amaze

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Blue Paper Lantern Garland 3.65m
Lovely cute bright colour, arrived on time, reusable, effective visually appealing for my garden party.

10 x BABY BLUE Kid Childrens Plain Activity Food Loot Favour Birthday Party Bag Gift Box Wedding Toy Christmas
Offered by MustBeBonkers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product great quality good bright colour, 17 July 2014
Good product great quality good bright colour, however be aware the boxes are small, smaller than I expected hence by I can not close them once full of treats.

ANDI ROSE Sexy Women Lingerie Lace Off Shoulder Babydoll Dress Bridal Underwear (Purple)
Offered by aitaocitysales

1.0 out of 5 stars Really not happy with this product, 17 July 2014
Really not happy with this product. I will no longer be purchasing products of this nature again online, every item I have purchased up to date bar one has been cheap and tacky looking, either did not fit or looked nothing like the picture.

Blue Women Sexy lingerie sleepwear attractive transparent dress with G String
Blue Women Sexy lingerie sleepwear attractive transparent dress with G String

1.0 out of 5 stars I was not happy with this product it looked poor quality and did ..., 17 July 2014
I was not happy with this product it looked poor quality and did not fit. The padded cups looked oddly shaped and offered no support. This does not look anything like the picture. Also ordered a purple design which is as equally as tacky. Really will not wear them or order from this company again, however should not have expected amazing results due to pricing.

Pack of 12 Monster Mini Spiral Notebooks - Childrens Party Loot Bag Filler
Pack of 12 Monster Mini Spiral Notebooks - Childrens Party Loot Bag Filler
Offered by Price Dropped UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great for my party boxes, 17 July 2014
Exactly as I expected, great for my party boxes, alongside matching pencils.

LENOGE Sexy Lingerie Nightdress Nighty Bridal Wedding Lace Babydoll W/ G-string Sexy Nightwear Outfits Underwear for Women (Black & Rose Red)
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars looked ridiculous for a petite girl this would be perfect, otherwise don't bother, 10 July 2014
Too small too short, looked ridiculous for a petite girl this would be perfect, otherwise don't bother.

LENOGE Sexy Lingerie Transparent Lace Babydoll Nightwear Suspenders G-string Stretchy Underwear for Ladies/Women (Purple)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour and sizing was good, stretchy fabric at the top so a little ..., 10 July 2014
Lovely colour and sizing was good, stretchy fabric at the top so a little support for the bust, overall one of the better garments iv purchased of Amazon. However is not made to last after a few washes the stitching did come loose in parts.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5