Profile for Jaksenpollock > Reviews

AX Mens Coat Khaki Size 116Cm
AX Mens Coat Khaki Size 116Cm
Offered by Scotts Workwear Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Nippet, 1 July 2015
This review is from: AX Mens Lab Coat Khaki (Apparel)
Well made and robust dust coat but a bit slimline for the fuller figure. If only getting a dust coat to fit was an incentive to drink less beer. I think much stronger motivators than that are probably required though.

I'm a 46" chest and a 36" waist by the way and you've really got to be fairly trim for this to be comfortable wearing anything more than a t shirt underneath so order a bigger size.

Cone Rubber Feet Pad Cover Furniture Chair Bumper 26mm x 12mm 10 Pcs
Cone Rubber Feet Pad Cover Furniture Chair Bumper 26mm x 12mm 10 Pcs
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 1 July 2015
These do exactly what they're supposed to do and are well worth the small price paid.

Okuma Forged Split Rings - 10mm (10pcs)
Okuma Forged Split Rings - 10mm (10pcs)

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong x 10, 1 July 2015
Very tough strong rings which are definitely a cut above the cheaper ones available. They are quite difficult to open though, I had to grip them in a vice and prize them open with a screwdriver to get the deer antler whistles I'd made into them. They will not be coming off any time soon.

Nemaslug Slug Killer Standard Pack treats 40 sq m
Nemaslug Slug Killer Standard Pack treats 40 sq m
Offered by green gardener

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Enough, 17 Jun. 2015
Having used this as per instructions about 4 weeks ago I can detect no difference in the slug population in my garden. My bedding dahlias have been defoliated like I hadn't used anything. I don't know if it's supposed to affect snails but if so it hasn't worked as my ligularia is covered in them and I've had to remove them the old fashioned way (manually). I've given this 3 stars cos to be fair it's hard to evaluate the product objectively but I will be going back to beer traps and small quantities of slug pellets under pieces of slate because the results of nemaslug in my opinion are just as the title says, not good enough.

SET OF 5 Wheelie Bin Box Crate Number and Letter Stickers
SET OF 5 Wheelie Bin Box Crate Number and Letter Stickers
Offered by Laserables

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Number Stickers, 16 Jun. 2015
Easy to apply and they stick firmly to the bin. The number is transparent so it shows as the same colour as the bin. Very effective.

Rolson 62844 Folding Lock Back Knife
Rolson 62844 Folding Lock Back Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, 12 Jun. 2015
I must say that I'm completely bowled over by the build quality of this little knife. It's solid, chunky, well engineered and well finished. How they can make and sell this for 5 quid is beyond me. It takes ordinary Stanley knife blades so you just change it using the very simple mechanism when required. The praise doesn't extend to the sheath though, it's cheap and nasty and won't last long but for this sort of money I'm not complaining.

If you like shiney stuff that doesn't cost a fortune then this is for you.

Toolzone Socket Nut Driver Adaptors for Drill 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
Toolzone Socket Nut Driver Adaptors for Drill 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"
Offered by UKDeals Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 8 Jun. 2015
Got these for putting in hex headed wood screws because it meant I could use my existing sockets but lo and behold the box of screws came with a socket inside anyway Duh! Still, these will come in handy in future and being cheap and well made are a worthy addition to my toolbox.

Jumbo Lolly Sticks 100 Pk
Jumbo Lolly Sticks 100 Pk
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Plant Label to Use, 8 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Jumbo Lolly Sticks 100 Pk (Toy)
I initially bought a bag of standard size lolly sticks to use as plant labels and then I discovered these. They are longer and much wider so more info can be written on them. When you consider the price of these compared to plastic ones and the environmental benefits ie bio degradeable, sustainable etc.. It beggars belief that more gardeners are not using them instead of plastic.

Vintage Cast Iron Wall Mounted Bottle Opener with Skirt
Vintage Cast Iron Wall Mounted Bottle Opener with Skirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Opener, 5 Jun. 2015
This is a very solid well finished bottle opener which works very well. The reason it only gets 4 stars is the screws and how it's fixed. The screws are finished to match the opener but are not long enough to securely fasten it. I had to use longer screws which didn't match. It's not a big deal though.

Staedtler Medium Carpenters Pencil (Pack of 12)
Staedtler Medium Carpenters Pencil (Pack of 12)
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Pencils, 1 Jun. 2015
Very good pencils that do exactly what they are supposed to do without the lead breaking all the time. Unlike the Faithfull pencils I had.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17