Profile for Jaksenpollock > Reviews

Koolpak Reusable Luxury Hot and Cold Pack 12cm x 29cm
Koolpak Reusable Luxury Hot and Cold Pack 12cm x 29cm
Offered by DK Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2015
I bought 2 of these and they work as expected straight from the freezer.

Delivery was on time

PACK OF 50, M6 x 12mm, 4 PRONGED TEE NUT, BZP NUTS, FURNITURE, SHOP FITTING, HEADBOARD
Offered by Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used a few of these now and they do ..., 14 Aug. 2015
I've used a few of these now and they do exactly what they're supposed to do.

Delivery was as promised.

Chaerophyllum Hirsutum Roseum Seeds
Chaerophyllum Hirsutum Roseum Seeds
Offered by Plant World Seeds

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Germination, 14 Aug. 2015
I planted these seeds at the end of June in good compost, covered with a layer of vermiculite placed in a lightly shaded part of an open cold frame and only 3 germinated. I'm an experienced gardener and I was disappointed at this result given how easy these should be to grow.

4pcs M6 x 50mm Male Thread Star Shaped Head Clamping Screw Knob
4pcs M6 x 50mm Male Thread Star Shaped Head Clamping Screw Knob
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Knob Screws, 13 Aug. 2015
I needed one of these for a circle jig I made for my router so I wouldn't need a spanner every time I adjusted the radius and it worked perfectly. The threads are good and the star knobs are securely fitted allowing me to apply sufficient force to lock the jig in place without breaking.

Highly recommended and I've got 3 left for other projects. Took a while to arrive though so go else where if you need them quick.

Puregadgets© 10 x Diamond High Quality Cutting Discs For Rotary Tool, Dremel, Bosch, Stone, Glass, Metal
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Cut Almost Anything, 11 Aug. 2015
These work very well on glass which is what I bought them for and they last a reasonable time. Like any of these wheels they are difficult to control but that was expected.

Prompt delivery.

Black & Decker 350 Watt  Powerfile
Black & Decker 350 Watt Powerfile

3.0 out of 5 stars Short Lived Powertool, 11 Aug. 2015
I've been using this a lot on both wood and metal for the last 4 months. It's great for roughing out awkward shapes, rads and chamfers. I am now a confirmed power file fan and would not be without one. I do lots of different craft work, restore old furniture and make knives from scratch. The power file is used on the lot at various stages and takes the tedium out of many operations. It's not just for roughing though, with a bit of care it can be a finishing tool so always keep some fine grit belts handy. It can be an expensive tool to use if you buy named make belts but the cheap belts work very well on this which is the opposite for my other sanding tools.

Yes I love the power file trouble is the black and decker is wearing out on me. There's a little rubber pad in the blade which keeps needing replaced and it overheats quite badly so when I glue it on it comes loose again. There is a small dust extractor on the back which works well although it needs emptying regularly.

In conclusion its power file yay, black and decker nay and if I can get another under guarantee then fine but if I'm using my own money I'll try another make.

De'Longhi eo2435 sfornatutto midi electric oven, white
De'Longhi eo2435 sfornatutto midi electric oven, white
Offered by sotel-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplicity Itself, 3 Aug. 2015
This is as simple to work as you can get and its suiting my 84 year old mother right down to the ground. It's a very efficient oven which cooks any foodstuff you want up to the size of a small chicken. The timer goes up to 2 hours which is far superior to the 1 hour timers on most others advertised. It's safe for an old person as well because the oven switches off when times up so there's less likely hood that things will be forgotten and left to burn, setting off alarms etc.. It's also got a light in it so you can see the food cooking. If you look after a vulnerable adult and you are trying to maintain their independence then I cannot recommend this highly enough. If not and you just want a very good counter top oven then it's good for that as well.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2015 9:20 PM BST

Panasonic NN-CT552W 27L Slimline Combi Microwave - White.
Panasonic NN-CT552W 27L Slimline Combi Microwave - White.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Complicated, 3 Aug. 2015
Only having experience of using this combination oven I can't really comment on how easy this is to work relative to other makes. What I can say is that I am generally not bad with gadgets and I found this over complicated. When you do get it working it heats stuff up efficiently as you would expect and works well. Trouble is I'm just not prepared to spend the time learning how to use all the options and functions on it because to coin a phrase, 'life is too short'. I'm making do with using it either as an oven or as a microwave and setting it manually and it's fine for that. This initially belonged to my old mum who just couldn't work it so she gave it to me and I was annoyed enough at its complexity of operation to write this review.

If you're the chief engineer on the Starship Enterprise then this may be for you, otherwise give it a miss

Prof Angled Neck, Blowtorch, Windproof, Electronic, Refillable, Jet Lighter, Gas Turbo, Red, Blue, Green, Black,
Offered by Schmoking Hot Deals 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lighter, 28 July 2015
I've been using this to cut bottles and it's working very well. As a heat source it's much hotter than a candle but with care it's better because dunking the bottle in cold water works well eliminating the Need to use ice. In normal use it beats an ordinary lighter hands down in every respect and I highly recommend it.

Silverline 264949 Hook and Loop Triangle Sheets, 90 mm, Set of 10
Silverline 264949 Hook and Loop Triangle Sheets, 90 mm, Set of 10
Offered by Tool and Fix

2.0 out of 5 stars Fine on the Straight, Rubbish on the Corners, 27 July 2015
These are very cheap and that's really all they've got going for them because they do not last any length of time. If your only doing flat surfaces then they are not so bad but I have a big sander which is more effective for that. The great strength of the delta sander is its ability to get into corners and these pads wear out in seconds when you try. The better brand pads last longer, are more effective and the workshop isn't littered with used sanding pads when you use them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19