Profile for KellyL > Reviews

KellyL

Tiana Fairtrade Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml
Tiana Fairtrade Organic Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, 23 Jan 2014
After bleaching the ends of my hair ridiculous amounts of times without thinking about the consequences, my hair finally gave up. It was as dry as straw and would snap if I touched it! I avoided brushing it or applying heat for a few weeks! I purchased this coconut oil to try and bring back some moisture and health and after using it for a week or so I could see miraculous results! You can also eat it and apply it to your skin, it's full of benefits for everything you could possibly need! It's definitely a must have health and beauty product!

WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black
WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 8 Feb 2012
Bought this a few weeks back because my laptop was being very temperamental so wanted to back up my files etc.
Basically used it once, it tipped over only slightly and fell softly and broke!
I thought it had just crashed but it couldn't be discovered on my laptop anymore!
It's too late now to send it back, I'm completely gutted that I've wasted money- yet again!

Samsung DVD-C550 1080P Upscaling  DVD Player
Samsung DVD-C550 1080P Upscaling  DVD Player

2.0 out of 5 stars Too noisy!, 2 Jan 2012
Bought this DVD player for a Christmas present to the mother, to replace the old one. At first was blown away by the picture quality and how it looked so much like a blu ray player. However, after the second time using it, it started to be very noisy which ruined the film and we had to turn it off. Was absolutely gutted.

Captain Smollett's Traditional Box
Captain Smollett's Traditional Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 26 Oct 2011
I purchased this box of sweets for my mum as a christmas present- that was yesterday!
It came today! Just 24 hours later, which I was very pleasantly surprised about.
The box is much bigger than I thought it would be for the price, and I the variety of sweets is fantastic.
Overall, I am very happy with this box of sweets and would very much recommend it.