Profile for Patso > Reviews

Jamaican Mango & Lime - Island Oil - 236.57ml
Jamaican Mango & Lime - Island Oil - 236.57ml
Offered by beautifulu2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 May 2014
I like this, really does the job of moisturising my lock. Noticed a difference when I started using it as my hair was breaking because of dryness. I bought this over a year ago and I have only used about half the bottle. You don't need to use a lot of it and it has a lovely smell. Will buy again when this finishes.

SanDisk Ultra 15MB/s SDHC Card 4GB - Retail Pack
SanDisk Ultra 15MB/s SDHC Card 4GB - Retail Pack
Offered by eHome

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 23 May 2014
The card does the job well. Didn't have any problems with it. Will be buying more for my Uni assessments.

Derwent Big Book A4 Hard Back Sketch Book, Wire Bound Spine, 86 Sheets of Perforated Acid Free 110gsm Paper

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pad, 23 May 2014
This has perforated pages at the ages to make it easy if you want to take a page out and the pages have a good thickness.

Derwent Academy Sketching Pencils Tin Soft to Hard Graphite Pencils 6B-5H (Set of 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set, 23 May 2014
They work well and I like the guide at the bottom of the front cover that helps to know what pencil has what darkness or lightness. Very handy.

Derwent Manual Twin Hole Sharpener with 2 Sized Sharpening Holes and Transparent Reservoir

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 23 May 2014
Handily little sharpener. I used to make a mess before buying this and now I don't feel bad sharpening my pencils in the labs.

MENS COOLERS SLIPPERS WITH FUR CUFF (Large UK 11-12, Brown)
MENS COOLERS SLIPPERS WITH FUR CUFF (Large UK 11-12, Brown)
Offered by Socks Uwear®

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool coolers, 23 May 2014
This is my second pair, last one lasted about two year and I would buy another pair after these. They are comfortable and warm. Really cool slippers.

UltimateAddons Green Messenger Style Bag for Apple iPad 2
UltimateAddons Green Messenger Style Bag for Apple iPad 2
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool stylish iPad bag, 30 Oct 2012
This is a cool bag for me, Im taking it everywhere I go now.... well all because it holds my iPad securely and still leaves a bit of room for wee bits and bobs and oh the outer pocket allows me to put my phone charger and iPad charger together which is cool. Love the bag. The only thing that has happened to it is the stitching that holds the velcro in place for the secure strap, the stitching has come undone but I'm happy to fix that, its a cool bag.

Case Logic LLR-221 21-inch Carry-On Plane Suitcase/Laptop Organiser Case
Case Logic LLR-221 21-inch Carry-On Plane Suitcase/Laptop Organiser Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Case good all round, 21 Dec 2011
This is a beautiful case does the job very well. Looks good and comes with its own laptop case. Its a fantastic case and for £50 its worth every penny. Case Logic knows what they are doing.