Profile for Ruth Fryer > Reviews

Content by Ruth Fryer

Ruth Fryer

Page: 1 | 2
Childrens Swimming Costume in Batman Design- Includes Hat and Detachable Cape as well- Great for Sun Protection. Age 4

5.0 out of 5 stars this is brilliant! true to size, 12 Aug 2014
this is brilliant! true to size, long lasting swimming costume material. My son loves this swim suit, hehas grown out of it now and really wants the next size up.

Whale Spray Pool
Whale Spray Pool
Price: 14.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Whale Spray Pool (Toy)
Great product!
My 2 boys aged 5 yrs and 21 months are soo loving this pool. They have both been really putting it through it's paces!
My eldest has been jumping in and out dragged the slide into it. has been bouncing up and down on the tail then sliding down it! guess what?......It's still up! the tail needed blowing up again but has so far lasted three weeks.
I would recommend either putting some towels a blanket or tapauling under it for added protection.
Takes a while to blow up using a foot pump (I cheated and used a small electric pump that I bought for my birth pool off Amazon for 10 quid) Makers don,t recommend it but it did the job with no problems.
The tail on ours blows up separetly.
The spray is brilliant fun but in the picture it looks like it comes out of the tail, well on ours it comes out from the front between the whales eyes! To make the water spray out you just attach the gareden hose to the value which comes with the pool.
Comes with one large puncture patch and a water outlet in the bottom of the pool, so very easy to empty.

12x Dinosaur Gliders (4 Assorted Designs)
12x Dinosaur Gliders (4 Assorted Designs)
Offered by MyParty Party Toys
Price: 2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Mar 2014
Great product. Speedy delivery.
These are brilliant they fly really well. I got a good mixture of colours, some more than others but they were for party bags so it didn't really matter.
Very well received by the children.
However, the only gripe I have is that they were sent in a flimsy jiffy bag so once the postie had shoved them through the letter box three were bent beyond repair! what a shame!
Product gets five stars. Company or supplier only get three for rubbish packaging.

One Pair Boys Black Ultimate Heat Holder Thermal Socks - UK Size 2-5.5 EUR 34-39
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars mmm toasty!, 13 Jan 2014
My feet were constantly freezing even in socks and slippers to the point where they were actually painful.
These are really warm toasty socks, VERY thick though so you probably wouldn't be able to wear them with your normal shoes but perfect for wellies or around the house.
There is no heel in them, they are more tube like so size isn't a massive deal. I bought a size 5.5 for my son but he couldn't wear them with his shoes so I wear them instead! (I'm a size 7). I Can totally recommend I have not had one "cold feet day" while wearing these socks - Totally recommend.

I Won't Bite
I Won't Bite
by Campbell
Price: 7.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book!, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: I Won't Bite (Hardcover)
This book has been out along time, our first copy was bought for my daughter 20 years ago, she loved this book!
I now have two more children (two boys 4 and 1) and wanted to replace ours as it was well dog eared! The boys LOVE this book, inside on each page you will find a different animal with parts on the picture that are touchy,
eg: I am a rabbit feel my fluffy tail, I wont bite! then when you get to the one but last page, you see a crocodiles tail with the words I am a hungrey crocodile feel my sharp teeth .......turn the page to be faced with a pop up crocodile head and the words I WILL bite! If you gently open and close the page it makes the croc's mouth open and shut.....makes the children go crazy! very funny. This book has English text and then Spanish text underneath - Brilliant book can't recommend enough.

Many People Walk Through Our Lives.... Landscape Plaque - East of India - BLUE
Many People Walk Through Our Lives.... Landscape Plaque - East of India - BLUE
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever
Price: 7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars nice gift, 13 Jan 2014
I like this plaque. its well made, of good quality wood. chunky but very sweet, it would make a lovely gift. What you cant see in the picture is there is also a hanging string and a pendent heart (which is attached to the string) and a little brown gift tag on the back. the whole thing is, I would say the size of a large Birthday card.
I gave this to my best friend along with some other gifts for her 40th birthday, she really loved it.

LeapFrog My Discovery House
LeapFrog My Discovery House
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog My Discovery House (Toy)
I have now bought three of these (Son 1. 1 niece 1. friends child 8 months). They all really love it. Not anoying, you can turn down the volume and when it's bedtime in our house we turn it on to night time mode and "have dinner, have a bath, and rlisten to the short night time story" lots to do. homes fine motor. listening skills. just great fun and all the children's older siblings play with it too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars very funny, 5 Jan 2014
Got this for my niece for Christmas, she loved it and fell about laughing. surprisingly good quality material and true to size!

M, 34-38 - Brown - Mens Quality Leather Belt Made in UK
M, 34-38 - Brown - Mens Quality Leather Belt Made in UK
Offered by Belt Designs
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality, 5 Jan 2014
Wow! well what can I say the quality is fantastic. My Hubbie wanted a good quality brown leather belt, I have previously bought from M and S but fell apart after a couple of years. These wont, they are solid, good (thicker than most) but not too thick beautiful leather belts. No stupid staples. No bonded bits. True quality, they really do look good on. Could not believe the price for what they are. I will be getting more of these as presents for the special men in my life.

Bosch PSR 18 LI-2 0603973371 Cordless 18 Volt Drill / Driver, 2 x Li-Ion Batteries, Drill chuck 10-mm keyless chuck

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 Nov 2013
Bought this as a birthday present for my Hubbie. Honestly couldn't recommend this enough!
Perfect for everyday D.I.Y projects like putting up shelves, sheds etc.
Has two batteries that last hours and retain their charge even when idle - left in the garage for four months before the next project came up and didn't need charging.
Has a light that comes on when you pull the trigger so as you can see where you are drilling, really handy when drilling/screwing into dark spaces.
Not heavy, used it all afternoon to put up a shed and no aching wrist or arm. So worth the money.
Hubbie was VERY pleased indeed.

Page: 1 | 2