Profile for Hazel Grace Robb > Reviews

Content by Hazel Grace Robb

Hazel Grace Robb "hazelgrace" (Spain)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Shoes!, 16 Feb 2012
I bought these as I'm going to be a bridesmaid at my sister's wedding in Malta in July. I thought they would be lovely, even if the weather is hot. Also, they are not too bridal, so could be worn again. The crystals are so sparkly and really make the shoes look special. One of the crystals was loose and came off as I was trying the shoes on. The crystals are sewn rather than glued on so this will be easy enough to fix. Really the shoes should come with a few spare crytals to be used as replacements. The shoes do come with a fabric bag to keep the shoes in while travelling and a swatch of fabric so you can match them to your dress or bag. I got this bag to go with them and the colour matches quite well. [...] details
Overall, I'm really pleased with these shoes and think they are fantastic value for money. The sizing was spot on as I am usually always a 5 1/2 and found this size fitted me perfectly.

Sienna White Diamante Studded Flapover Clutch Bag in Satin
Sienna White Diamante Studded Flapover Clutch Bag in Satin

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Clutch, 8 Feb 2012
This is a great bag for a special occassion. I bought it for my sister's wedding. The bag comes with 2 detachable silver coloured chain straps that are different lengths. It also comes with a dust cover bag to protect your clutch when it's not in use. The colour is more of an off white than a pure white. I'm really pleased with this bag and think it will go great with these shoes, that I also purchased from Amazon. Demi Wedding Shoes - Benjamin Adams

Garabatos: El Lenguaje Secreto de los Ninos
Garabatos: El Lenguaje Secreto de los Ninos
by Evi Crotti
Price: 9.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting book / Libro muy interesante, 16 April 2011
This is the second time I have purchased this book from Amazon. I lent my first copy to a friend and she didn't return it.
Simple and clear help to interpret children's drawings. As a mother and teacher I find it fascinating.

Esto es el segunda vez que compra este libro de Amazon. la primera copia lo di a una amiga que no lo devolvia.
Simple y claro ayuda para interpretar los dibujos de los niños. Como madre y maestra lo encuentro fascinante.

The Righteous Men
The Righteous Men
by Sam Bourne
Price: 5.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Too long and drawn out with an unbelievable plot., 26 May 2010
This review is from: The Righteous Men (Paperback)
I read this right after reading Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. Whereas Dan Brown is skilled at mixing fact with fiction so that you believe everything he writes in his novels, Sam Bourne is not. I finished The Da Vinci Code in two days as I found it a real page turner but I struggled to finish this one. The clues in TRM are too obscure and are given using modern technology which seems unbelivable. Dan Brown also lets the reader solve some of the clues before they are revealed, which I enjoyed. I also found some of the main characters outbursts of counter banging and coffee flinging hard to swallow. I don't agree with Richard and Judy that this is a good summer read. Beware, if you tried to read it on the beach you will end up falling asleep!

Baby Shoe Sock - Daisy Lime Purple Short, UK 3 Child (989040/4.5)
Baby Shoe Sock - Daisy Lime Purple Short, UK 3 Child (989040/4.5)
Offered by Footsie 100
Price: 14.00

3.0 out of 5 stars The stitched floral design came undone eventually., 29 Mar 2010
I bought 2 pairs of these for my daughter and these were the pair that she wore the most. I wasn't so happy with this design as the stitched pattern of flowers began to come undone. The other pair she had were stripey and seemed to wear and wash well. My daughter, loved them though as she could put them on herself and wouldn't wear other slippers we had bought for her. The soles are great as we have tiled floors throughout our house and these were good and grippy. I did find the perfume smell of these shoes a bit over powering, hence the 3 star rating.

Pink Pastel with Strawberry BabyShocks
Pink Pastel with Strawberry BabyShocks
Offered by Footsie 100
Price: 14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic idea!, 29 Mar 2010
I bought these as slippers for my baby and they are really great. She found them hard to take off and they can be worn over pyjamas so that the bottoms of the feet don't get worn and dirty.
The only reason I didn't give a 5 star rating is because I found the perfume smell of them a bit overpowering.

Charlie And Lola : The Absolutely Complete Series 1 (4 DVD Set In Tin Lunchbox Gift Set)
Dvd ~ Charlie and Lola

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 28 Dec 2009
I bought this for my 7 year old daughter as a christmas & birthday present. She really loves it as she has been pestering me for Charlie & Lola dvds for a while. We have a lot of the books which are based on these episodes. My 2 year old loves it too and thought that the pencils painted on the inside of the tin were real. It was funny watching her try to pick them up! It also came with 4 free colouring in postcards.

Chattering Charlie and Lola
Chattering Charlie and Lola

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely toy for Carlie & Lola fans!, 28 Dec 2009
This review is from: Chattering Charlie and Lola (Toy)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 2 year old daughter. She loves it and my 7 year old girl thinks it's fab too. I'm glad I bought this now as it has since increased in price by ten pounds. I was pleasantly surprised to find it came with a free Charlie & Lola memory game. It was slightly larger than I had imagined, however a very sweet toy with the voices of the children from the dvds.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2010 6:07 PM BST

Littlest Petshop VIP Yellow Kitty
Littlest Petshop VIP Yellow Kitty

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute Kitty!, 28 Dec 2009
My daughter loves this as she already has another littlest pet shop vip cat. It is plush and looks better than the one she already has which is felt. The codes are good fun, she loves playing on the littlest pet shop website. Although I didn't realise until reading other reviews of this product that the codes only last a year. Plus you can't add new pets to an exisiting account, you have to open a new account for each one.

Brink Ball Pen Brass Silver With Spirit Level & Screwdriver
Brink Ball Pen Brass Silver With Spirit Level & Screwdriver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gadget!, 28 Dec 2009
I bought this for my husband after seeing a similar article on another website. This one is great as it actually is a pen. A lot of screwdriver pens are just pen-shaped and don't write at all. The spirit level is a nice touch that other pens of this sort don't have and it is clear to see. Nicely boxed and presented, well worth the money in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2