Profile for C. B. Curtis > Reviews

Content by C. B. Curtis

C. B. Curtis (Indiana, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant. I would highly recommend this for anyone who ..., 25 April 2015
Absolutely brilliant. I would highly recommend this for anyone who would desire a quality made item.

Rumpole of the Bailey - The Complete Collection [DVD] [1978]
Rumpole of the Bailey - The Complete Collection [DVD] [1978]
Dvd ~ Leo McKern

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are ever nicked by the old bill, ask for Rumpole., 14 Feb. 2010
There are not enough words in the English language to describe how wonderful this series is or why you should buy it. Just hurry up and click it into your basket as quickly as you can.

Law & Order: UK - Series 1 [DVD]
Law & Order: UK - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bradley Walsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent spin off, 14 Feb. 2010
I would encourage anyone who enjoy crime dramas to purchase this set. It is well written and acted and I am looking forward to future releases.

Ashes To Ashes - Series 2 - Complete [DVD] [2009]
Ashes To Ashes - Series 2 - Complete [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Philip Glenister
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars A great continuation of a great series, 22 Dec. 2009
I highly recommend this dvd set. The writing and acting is top notch and I enjoy the banter and personalities of all the characters.

Doctor In Charge - Series 2 - Complete [DVD]
Doctor In Charge - Series 2 - Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robin Nedwell
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Series, 22 Dec. 2009
I can highly recommend this dvd set. The actors and story lines are fun to watch and it gave me hours of enjoyment.

Doctor At Sea - The Complete Series [1974] [DVD]
Doctor At Sea - The Complete Series [1974] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bob Todd

5.0 out of 5 stars More adventures for the doctors, 22 Dec. 2009
I really enjoyed this series and I wish they had made more. It is hard to accept that the series is nearing it's end, but they keep the laughs coming. Highly recommended.

Doctor In The House - Series 2 - Complete [DVD]
Doctor In The House - Series 2 - Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Barry Evans
Offered by cs-marketplace

4.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Television series., 4 Nov. 2009
I really enjoyed Doctor in the House and I think it was a good idea to progress the characters through their careers rather than leaving them stagnate in the same position for many years. I would highly recommend this series.

Are You Being Served? - The Complete Eighth Series [DVD] [1981]
Are You Being Served? - The Complete Eighth Series [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ Mollie Sugden

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you free? If so, please buy this and enjoy., 4 Nov. 2009
I never tire of the characters and stories in Are You being Served. The Eighth series builds upon and continues the great writing and acting that caused this television series to be so popular at the time and so well remembered today.

Doctor At Large - The Complete Series [DVD]
Doctor At Large - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Barry Evans
Offered by wow-entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars A great continuation of a great series, 4 Nov. 2009
I really enjoyed Doctor at Large and I think it was a good idea to progress the characters through their careers rather than leaving them stagnate in the same position for many years. I would highly recommend this series.

Last of the Summer Wine - Series 3 & 4 [DVD] [1976] [1973]
Last of the Summer Wine - Series 3 & 4 [DVD] [1976] [1973]
Dvd ~ Brian Wilde

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope I have this much fun when I am their age., 1 Oct. 2009
I first saw this series in the early 1980's as an import shown on the A&E network. I missed it when it wasn't carried any longer and am reliving that time and getting some ideas on how to spend my free time when I reach the ages of the characters in the program.

Page: 1 | 2