Profile for Augustus > Reviews

Augustus "Vinny" (Leeds)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Retractable mouse, 17 April 2012
Bought this for my daughters elonex laptop she was given by her grandad as the pad was a bit too small . works a treat with her smaller hands and have had no issues

Fireman Sam 2 in 1 Giant Activity Floor Puzzle (53 Pieces)
Fireman Sam 2 in 1 Giant Activity Floor Puzzle (53 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireman sam jigsaw, 16 Jan 2012
Bought as a xmas present for my 3 year old son who loves fireman sam.

He regularly does this jigsaw and has started to do quite a few bits buy himself. solid product with clear outlines and easy to pick up where pieces go.

Vtech Innotab Game - Disney Fairies
Vtech Innotab Game - Disney Fairies
Offered by Cheapees-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Innotab, 16 Jan 2012
After much searching finally got this product for a reasonable price though had to do with a blue rather than pink as profiteering had meant the pink when available was approx £140.

My daughter who is six quickly learnt and played or read all of the apps games other that came included.

We have just recently registered and used the 3 coins ( value £2.99p each if purchased)
and we got her the disney fairy game which she loves.

what is on there is quite good and my daughter enjoys using but my only gripe is the availability of other games.

At last count i could see 20 more games and some more books. Hiowever these are £2.99 each as stated above and my daughter has quickly got bored with them or did not like what was avaiable as she is to old. she now prefers to play the games on other childrens websites or read actual books.

If you can afford or have available a normal tab ( with parental lock) would allow a lot more variation of games books and other apps to keep kids busy.

The product is a step up from other games products but lacks sensitive swipe my daughter has become frustrated on a number of occasions as the machine does not always respond to touch.

Overall a good product but if you have the money and maybe go for a kindle if just for reading or even a lower grade ( older ) Acer samsung etc or apple tab as kids will quickly get bored with the lack of new games books etc
in the app stores.

Buster's Birthday
Buster's Birthday
by Rod Campbell

5.0 out of 5 stars Busters birthday - Rodcampbell, 12 Dec 2011
This review is from: Buster's Birthday (Hardcover)
Excellent Quality book , the presnt at the end ( a small story ) keeps my 3 yr old entranced and he even tries to read it himself.

A wonderful first reading along book

OtterBox Commuter Case for Nokia N900 - Black
OtterBox Commuter Case for Nokia N900 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Otterbox for Nokia N900, 14 Nov 2011
Had my last leather case for about 14 months.
got this one as I had my last phone replace dunder warranty.
Have to say it improves the feel and touch of the phone. I like the fact that everything is accessible as though no cover. Have not dropped the phone too much just yet but it feels sturdy and capable of some big impacts.

Most people have commented on the style of this and when I upgrade next year ( waiting for Galaxy S3 or windows nokia ) will definitely source this make.

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory [Blu-ray] [2005] [Region Free]
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory [Blu-ray] [2005] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Freddie Highmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Charlie & chocolate Factory, 22 Jun 2011
Find myself wanting the kids to put this on as find it fantastic, My Daughter has read the book and knows virtually all of the words now and my younger son thinks its fab.

The blu ray is outstanding and Johnny Dep is simply brilliant as Willie Wonka

highly recommended !

Cross Contour Blue Ballpoint Pen
Cross Contour Blue Ballpoint Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars Cross Contour Pen, 22 Jun 2011
Bought this as a present for my Brother and he thinks it is great. It is the first non Bic Pen he has had and it has helped his writing style no end.

Wilkinson Sword Powergear Hedge Shear 220678
Wilkinson Sword Powergear Hedge Shear 220678
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Shears, 24 May 2011
After much deliberation I plumped for these shears as the reviews stated they were lightweight and have extra power.

We were not disappointed, My wife spent some of the last weekend cutting our hedges with the kids and said it was very straight forward and easy to use with minimal strain. I used it to further cut up branches for disposal and it is very light but cut through with ease. The extra "ratchet" takes this above a lot of other shears.

It was also recommeded in independent tests in the telegraph against much heavier but cheaper alternatives but glad I went for these.

Topeak Defender RX Rear Mudguard Black
Topeak Defender RX Rear Mudguard Black
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Mudguard, 24 May 2011
Well buit and perfect for my cross trail, came recommended and looks good too. easy to take off and on ..

Topeak Defender FX Front Mudguard Black
Topeak Defender FX Front Mudguard Black
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Mudguard, 24 May 2011
This was recommended by the shop I bought my bike from and am it works well on my Crosstrail. It is easy to take off at short notice and very well built. easy to adjust too..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3