Profile for Miss Sarah E Driffield > Reviews

Content by Miss Sarah E D...

Miss Sarah E Driffield

SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag, Green, L
SwankySwans Women's Kirsty Floral Crossbody Bag, Green, L

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 14 Oct. 2013
I really like this bag, I bought it as a spare changing bag as my other one is quite bulky. A lot of people have commented on it and asked if its Cath Kidston, which I did originally want but couldn't justify spending that sort of money on a bag! The only downside is that the strap is a little short to be worn across the body.

Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Pattern Blocks and Puzzle 60 Pieces- tangram puzzles
Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Pattern Blocks and Puzzle 60 Pieces- tangram puzzles
Offered by Toys of Wood Oxford

5.0 out of 5 stars Great educational toy, 14 Oct. 2013
My daughter loved this toy for her 4th birthday! She has spent ages sat at the table copying the pictures and making her own up too!

Finger fright little monster party bag toys x 6
Finger fright little monster party bag toys x 6
Offered by Price Dropped UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for party bags!, 14 Oct. 2013
The kids at my daughters 4th birthday party loved these toys, and so did the adults! They are a great party bag filler and came at a reasonable price as I had to find gifts to suit 24 boys and girls of different ages!

Baby Jogger City Mini Single (Stone)
Baby Jogger City Mini Single (Stone)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pushchair!, 14 Oct. 2013
I ordered this as a second pushchair in addition to a bulkier travel system as I do the school run twice a day with my older child and the travel system filled my car boot and took ages to put together. The one handed fold system is great and makes it really quick and easy for getting out of the boot of the car. It is light weight and very easy to push. I have bought separately the carseat adapters so I don't have to disturb my newborn if he's asleep.

There are a few downsides to this pushchair- 1. The seat is a little hard for a newborn, I use a padded seat liner, 2. It is hard to attach a changing bag to as the the basket is quite small and hard to reach when the seat is reclined, I have bought some buggy hooks to solve this problem, 3. It doesn't come with a raincover and all the accessories have to be bought seperately.

All in all it is a very good pushchair, particularly is you use the car a lot and want a pushchair that is quick and easy to get in and out of the boot and will last right from newborn to toddler hood.