Profile for Matt > Reviews

Duracell Procell Battery Alkaline 1.5V AA Ref MN1500 [Pack 10]
Offered by iShop Crystals
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars insert title here, 10 Aug 2014
Much cheaper than the high street, we use these (Procell) at our office they've very good. the pack we received had a long shelf life date on them. Will probably but all our batteries online from now on if the high street doesn't drop their crazy prices,

Masterplast Foot Powder, soothes and Refreshes, 170g
Masterplast Foot Powder, soothes and Refreshes, 170g
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot powder, 10 Aug 2014
Same result as the much more expensive schole product, I have now switched to this. Only complaint is its very hard to tell just how much you've put in your sock (much neater putting it straight into the sock rather that throwing it all over your feet and the bathroom floor)

niceeshop(TM) 8 Plate Compact Folding Cooker Burner Outdoor Camping Picnic Stove Windscreen,Silver
Offered by niceEshop
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 10 Aug 2014
Having previously bought the shorter version of these I knew what I was getting, the build quality is great for the price, they won't last forever but treated right they do the job perfectly well, we put two of these around our 2 gas camping stoves as they really help. the kettle boils noticeably quicker.

Andoer Sliver 9 Plates Fold Outdoor Camping Stove Wind Shield Screen for Camping Picnic
Offered by Andoer
Price: 3.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Short, 10 Aug 2014
Yea I know the measurements are in the advert but these are very very short. Too short for us to use so I've bought the taller ones, won't bother sending these back as they're so cheap. Actually well built, they won't last forever but I wouldn't expect them to at the price.

Cabin Fever: The sizzling secrets of a Virgin air hostess...
Cabin Fever: The sizzling secrets of a Virgin air hostess...
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fluff, 10 Aug 2014
Pretty much what the title made me expect, a cheap and easy read to pass away a few hours on the beach. Won't win any literary awards but a fun read all the same.

Thermos Ice Packs 2 x 200g
Thermos Ice Packs 2 x 200g
Offered by CKONE
Price: 2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Not supplied frozen, duh!, 10 Aug 2014
Their ice packs, not much more to say really. on first freeze one of them produced a strange bump on one side so was no longer square and flat but once defrosted and refrozen no repeat issue. good price and shipped quickly

STEEL TENT PEG EXTRACTOR WITH PLASTIC HANDLE
STEEL TENT PEG EXTRACTOR WITH PLASTIC HANDLE
Offered by Bargin Billies
Price: 0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars No more excuses from the wife, 10 Aug 2014
Finally I can get the wife to help take the tent down at the end of the camping weekend, no more excuses about the pegs being too difficult to pull out! this little tool is great and feels well built (survived 2 camping trips so far no problems). Similar product available on the high street but as usual Amazon is the best place on price.

Other People's Money: The Rise and Fall of Britain's Boldest Credit Card Fraudster
Price: 4.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 10 Aug 2014
Saw this pegged as the british reply to "wolf of wall street" or "catch me if you can", it is neither! We hear many times about how repentant the chap is about his time and how he didn't see it as stealing. but we hear very little about the fun he must have had (and lets face it thats what we want to hear about!)

I wouldn't recommend this book

Non-Stick Cast Iron Reversible Griddle Pan Ideal For BBQ And Outdoor Cooking By Andrew James
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 101 uses and counting, 10 Aug 2014
Fantastic! Bought mainly for cooking copious amounts of bacon on a sunday morning this works perfectly, fits over 2 rings of the gas hob and gives great tasting food. Recently took it camping with us and again really pleased with the ribbed side for cooking sausages and burgers on. Excellent price, no issues as some reviewers have had about rocking or rusting (although it does come with care instructions including to prevent rust)

Scholl Athlete's Foot Powder Anti Fungal 75g (2 Packs)
Scholl Athlete's Foot Powder Anti Fungal 75g (2 Packs)
Offered by Health in The Post
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than the High Street, 10 Aug 2014
Slightly cheaper than buying on the high street, I have always suffered with my feet through the summer and this stuff does seem to help. Difficult to apply directly to feet without making a mess so I just put it straight into my socks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17