Profile for MrChrisJay > Reviews

Content by MrChrisJay

MrChrisJay

Double pine bed 4ft 6 bed frame- Solid Pine. Complete with solid base slats and centre rail
Offered by Strictly Beds and Bunks Ltd
Price: 89.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Jan 2014
I was in need of a cheap bed frame, as my previous one broke after I stood on my bed to clean the top of my wardrobe. This one had fast delivery, was easy to assemble - took me an hour, by myself - and is sturdy and comfortable.

Sony CMT SBT 100B - Micro Hi-Fi System with CD/DAB/FM Radio Tuner
Sony CMT SBT 100B - Micro Hi-Fi System with CD/DAB/FM Radio Tuner
Offered by K.K. Electronics
Price: 209.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but..., 14 Oct 2013
I bought this primarily to use with my iPod classic via USB, as the system is advertised as being iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android compatible. However, this compatibility is ONLY via Bluetooth and not via USB. This isn't made clear anywhere. The CD and DAB playback is good, but I ended up returning my system straight away as it didn't suit my needs - if you use the more recent iDevices or Android devices with Bluetooth, then I can highly recommend it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2013 11:03 AM GMT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars A price that's too good to be true..., 27 Mar 2013
The cable stopped working after one use, and even when it did work it wouldn't charge my iPad, it would only sync data.

Panasonic RP-HTX7AE-G Retro Style Monitor Headphones - Green
Panasonic RP-HTX7AE-G Retro Style Monitor Headphones - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 Mar 2013
I wanted some cheap headphones to replace my Beats Studio that I managed to lose, and I can say I'm pleasantly surprised by these! I looked at the review in What Hi-Fi magazine and decided to give these a try, and I can honestly say the sound quality is excellent, even after using my Beats for nearly 2 years - I won't be going back...