Profile for fairlanevillas > Reviews

Sistema Klip It Bakery Split Container, 630ml
Sistema Klip It Bakery Split Container, 630ml
Offered by Colanders

5.0 out of 5 stars very stylish as well as practical, 10 Aug 2014
These are fantastic food containers, great for baking ingredients like nuts, any dry food bought in bulk from health food store. Off-white, very stylish as well as practical!

Sistema Klip It Bakery Container with Scoop, 2.4 Litre
Sistema Klip It Bakery Container with Scoop, 2.4 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 10 Aug 2014
These are fantastic food containers, great for baking ingredients, breakfast cereals, grains, any dry food bought in bulk from health food store. Replaced my old, but adequate plastic grain/food containers with these from Sistema because the nice shape is easy to grip. Off-white, very stylish as well as practical!

Sistema Klip It Bakery Container with Scoop, 3.25 Litre
Sistema Klip It Bakery Container with Scoop, 3.25 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars These are fantastic food containers, 10 Aug 2014
These are fantastic food containers, great for baking ingredients, breakfast cereals, grains, any dry food bought in bulk from health food store. Replaced my old, but adequate plastic grain/food containers with these from Sistema because the nice shape is easy to grip. Off-white, very stylish as well!

Bamboo Knitting Needles (23cm) 10.0mm
Bamboo Knitting Needles (23cm) 10.0mm

5.0 out of 5 stars great for beginners, 12 Feb 2014
I bought these for knitting class. They are perfect size for chunky scarf project we are doing. I've got smoother bamboo needles than these, but for the price and purpose of beginners, these knitting needles work great. 23cm length is a good length. If you are a regular knitter, you'll want smoother wood. I looked for 23cm length in quite a few shops before I found them through Beads and Crafts on Amazon.

5x A6 Clear Plastic Storage Boxes - Free Shipping!
5x A6 Clear Plastic Storage Boxes - Free Shipping!
Offered by Displaypro

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, useful craft boxes, 11 Feb 2014
These boxes are great for storing craft materials- very helpful to be able to see the materials through the container. Excellent value, I first bought this item in Hobbycraft and I am delighted to be able to order more without driving to the store.

A Book About Words
A Book About Words
by Ann Rand

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet book, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Book About Words (Hardcover)
Lovely hardcover kids book- makes a great gift for toddlers or kids beginning to read and exploring sounds. Nice graphics.

Stanley Hardware Self Adhesive Spring Clip 752018
Stanley Hardware Self Adhesive Spring Clip 752018
Offered by WP Hardware

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be sturdier, satisfactory, 6 Feb 2014
The first time I attached this adhesive hook, it fell off after an hour. I stuck it back and its stayed ever since, that was over 2 months ago. The clip itself isn't particularly sturdy. There is probably better quality out there than this. For $3, this quality is what I expect; I paid more than I should have (£7) because the item came from the USA.

Shame I couldn't find a similar product in UK, this seems like everyday item.

Magna-Tiles Clear Colors 48 Piece DX Set
Magna-Tiles Clear Colors 48 Piece DX Set
Offered by Valtech Magna-Tiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 6 Feb 2014
My son was given Magna tiles for his 4th birthday- I wish I'd known about them before. He loves them, and I bought 48 piece set to add to our original set of 32. Magna tiles give kids an early sense of maths through different shapes... he and his friends spend hours building things! They are on the pricey side, and I don't usually buy expensive toys (when kids usually are more entertained with simple stuff like pots and pans) but these are worth the price. I highly recommend this toy which you can add to, or better, ask friends and family who want gift suggestions to add to over time.

Tsukineko Versacraft Ink Pad, Cerulean Blue
Tsukineko Versacraft Ink Pad, Cerulean Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ink, 6 Feb 2014
Worked well for my craft project printing letters onto cotton. Haven't tried washing cotton, don't know it would withstand water though.

Tsukineko Versacraft Ink Pad Real, Black