Profile for Nils Rorsman > Reviews

Cdale Logo Water Bottle - Large
Cdale Logo Water Bottle - Large
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaky, 6 Oct. 2014
Leaks a bit unfortunately. Not a problem when riding but if you just want to use it as a water bottle it is less than ideal unless you want wet sports kit.

VP-399T Performance Bicycle Pedals with Strap
VP-399T Performance Bicycle Pedals with Strap
Offered by bikes4life limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pedals, 14 Aug. 2014
Great pedals. Easy to fit (although most pedals are!). Bought these as I wanted something which would serve me well on my commute as well as my occasional long rides.

Kryptonite Kryptolok series 2 STD with 4 foot cable
Kryptonite Kryptolok series 2 STD with 4 foot cable
Offered by SDJ Sports Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 14 Aug. 2014
The new mounting bracket is good. Feels like it is not as damaging as the previous one. The cable is a good length. Lock feels strong. Heavy though so if you buy an expensive light bike you feel the difference between when you have the lock on the bike and when you dont. Silver rated so when you buy bike insurance you can use it for a bike up to 1500 quid in value.

Zefal Swan and Croozer Road Set Clip-On Guard - Black, 28 Inch
Zefal Swan and Croozer Road Set Clip-On Guard - Black, 28 Inch
Offered by UK Bike Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 14 Aug. 2014
Easy to mount. Provides protection from puddles and wet roads. Mounts on the saddle so if you already have a reflector and bike lights it might be a bit tricky to fit.

Black Widow High Five 5 LED Front & Raleigh RSP 5 LED Rear Flare Cycle Bike Light Set
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 14 Aug. 2014
Does the trick. The front light did not fit my cannondale handlebars - reason why only 4/5. Made a makeshift extension using cable ties which works well. Batteries come included which is good.

DSTE EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Nikon Coolpix P7000, Coolpix P7100, Coolpix P7700, Df, D3100, D3200, D5100, D5200, D5300 Digital Cameras
Offered by DSTE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery, 11 Aug. 2014
Really good. Has higher capacity than the Nikon battery I used before. Great as a back-up or main battery. I have only used the battery for one charge however. Will update if anything bad happens upon extended use. I use a Nikon D3100.

Half-Life Generation: Half-Life, Opposing Force, Counter Strike, Blue Shift (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 3 Jun. 2014
Classic games. Can't go wrong with something like this. Hopefully half life 3 will be out at some point as well!

Mil-Com Army Style Water Bottle - Camo
Mil-Com Army Style Water Bottle - Camo
Offered by Savage Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Used frequently, 19 May 2014
I use this for all my sporting events. Football, squash and rowing. The high capacity and attached lid makes it ideal for extended games of squash or long sessions of rowing. Will bring it on a camping trip this summer as well where I am sure it will hold up.

White Pocket Square
White Pocket Square
Offered by Clermont Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 19 May 2014
This review is from: White Pocket Square (Apparel)
Good pocket square. Nice crisp white. Feels nice to the touch. Looks really good with black tie. For the price you can't go wrong.

Sennheiser HD429s Universal Over-Ear Wired Headset for Smartphones
Sennheiser HD429s Universal Over-Ear Wired Headset for Smartphones

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for on the go but not much else, 15 April 2014
First off, I want to give 3.5 stars as it is better than 3 but not good enough to warrant a 4 star rating. I bought these to be used both as a phone headset and for my computer (skype, teamspeak etc). I find the sound is good but not as good as my Sony MDR-V6 (which are around the same price - although without the microphone). I have been using the headphones almost every day for the last couple of weeks and they are growing on me in terms of sound. I have played around with the audio settings on my PC and I have found the sound to be really quite good. I can, however, not do this on my phone meaning that I can not get the same level of sound when I am out and about. The wire is very short (as you would expect for a headset for your phone but this does mean that you will need an extension cord if you use it on your desktop (if it is placed on the floor like mine). This headset, unlike the MDR-V6 does not come with a travel bag and it is not foldable. I did not expect these features as they were not stated in the product description but travelling with them has made me wish that they did indeed have these features.

Build quality is good on the headphones but the wire feels very flimsy. I fear that it might break after extended use. The headset does get top marks for style - they look really cool.

They do not leak too much sound and they cancel out a lot (but not completely) a lot of sound as well. Good for office use but if on a busy street you will invariably lose some of the audio pleasure.

Overall verdict: Not a bad purchase but not the best either.

Page: 1 | 2