Profile for Schonheit > Reviews

Schonheit

Hugo Boss Bottled Homme Men Shower Gel 150 ml
Hugo Boss Bottled Homme Men Shower Gel 150 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Not boxed!!!, 14 April 2015
I was expecting a boxed product as that is what is shown in the picture. As this was a gift I was disappointed therefore only 4 stars. Delivery was quick and it does smell great. I would suggest you make it clear that it is not boxed.

Non Pull. Front Leading Harness Fits Dogs Weighing 55 - 120 Llb (25 - 54 kg) Girth Size 26 - 39 ins (66 - 99 cms) BLACK
Offered by Chippers School For Dogs

5.0 out of 5 stars It really worked for my gsd's, 5 Mar. 2015
I thought this was just another harness to add to my collection of useless articles which claimed to control my gsd. How wrong was I. This is amazing, I don't know how it works but it does. I have a 16 month gsd who pulls like a train when walked on a traditional harness, once I fitted the walk your dog with love harness she walked beautifully. I have since purchased a second one for my 4 month old gsd it is no longer a chore to walk the 2 dogs together they are like angels. Thank you so much.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars impressed with quality, 5 Mar. 2015
Ordered on Sunday and received on Tuesday. Good quality bracelet and lightweight. Love the no quibble guarantee. Will not hesitate to order from MPS again for mens bracelet for husband.

Clarks Womens Casual Clarks Region Lane Leather Sandals In Pink Standard Fit Size 5.5

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy fit, 25 Aug. 2014
Ordered size 5, they fitted a little on the snug side. Had to return them because of faulty toe post so re ordeted size 6 which fitted perfectly. Love the colour and are really comfortable to wear. I love clarks shoes.

Good Boy Dog Toy Bear Fluffy Plush Soft Large
Good Boy Dog Toy Bear Fluffy Plush Soft Large
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

4.0 out of 5 stars dog loves her teddy, 25 Aug. 2014
Ordered 2 and hoped they would be different colours, unfortunately both brown. However saying that my dog loves her bears, keeping one for when we go away in caravan

Escape Through History - Premium
Escape Through History - Premium

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive game, 28 Dec. 2013
I love puzzle games and this kept me hooked, it would have been good to have some hints as some of the puzzles were quite cryptic and it took a while to work them out. With a bit of perseverance I got there in the end. I can't wait for more rooms to be added.