Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Evolution RAGE5 230V 255mm Multipurpose Table Saw
Evolution RAGE5 230V 255mm Multipurpose Table Saw

4.0 out of 5 stars Legs could be stronger, 28 Jun 2014
Cons :Legs could have been a bit stronger,still haven't found lock adjustment for blade height.Measurements are only metric, so for those of us "oldies" it does not work as well for us.There were some parts missing on delivery, but the company quickly sent them to me by post. Dust extractor vent is cracked so will need to be replaced.
Pros :Otherwise , very good machine and good working height.

Gourmet Perle Ocean Delicacies 12 x 85 g, Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches
Gourmet Perle Ocean Delicacies 12 x 85 g, Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cat loves this!, 1 May 2014
Nice pieces of fish and gravy. Great for hiding supplements in and my very picky elderly cat eats every bit!

Gourmet Perle Delicate Meats Duo Pouch 12 x 85 g, Pack of 4
Gourmet Perle Delicate Meats Duo Pouch 12 x 85 g, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cat Loves it!, 1 May 2014
My elderly cat is very picky AND we have to add a supplement every day to his food, which he can detect quite often and then refuses to eat it. He loves this and the gravy easily absorbs the supplement - so no left over food or supplement.

Developing Your Assertiveness Skills and Confidence in Your Communication to Achieve Success, How to Build Your Confidence and Assertiveness to Handle Difficult Situations and People Successfully

5.0 out of 5 stars Boosted my confidence, 3 April 2014
Having read the book, I can now identify behaviour in others as well as myself better .Dealing with situations in a different way will take time, but i am already using the information from the book in everyday situations.

Report Writing Skills Training Course - How to Write a Report and Executive Summary, and Plan, Design and Present Your Report - An Easy Format for Writing Business Reports

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive training, 1 April 2014
I found the book and all its modules a great source of learning.
This also includes sun diagram and mindmapping explanations, which I think will become a very useful tool for the future, Really great.

WENKO 3201010100 Telescopic shower corner element Compact - 4 shelves, 4 hooks, aluminium, plastic, up to 2.75 cm height, tube Ø 2.5 cm, white

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, 22 Sep 2013
This item was to replace my chrome one which kept going rusty. Apparently from reviews, this is a common problem, so decided to go for a cheap white one and see how it went.
The main pole was a wider diameter than I expected and there are lots of drainage holes in the shelves, which the picture did not show, so may have been improved.
Early days yet as to wear but so far brilliant and not had to pay a fortune for it!

Witch Doctor 81.5% w/w GEL, Extract of Witch Hazel
Witch Doctor 81.5% w/w GEL, Extract of Witch Hazel
Offered by New Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little known product, 31 Dec 2012
Have used this on bumps, bruises and allergy reactions for years. Cannot always get it in shops so great to find it here.
My son even has me send it to him in Canada, there is nothing like it over there.

Magneton Portable Magnet Therapy Massager with Infrared Energy, Revolutionary New Product That Can Be Used Safely And Effectively On Both Humans & Animals - Improved Version of the Magnessage

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than earlier model, 31 Dec 2012
This is the 2nd one of this type of device I have purchased, as i bought the original "Magnassuge" many years ago and is still working but the switch only works in one position.
I bought 2, one as a new replacement for myself and one as a Xmas gift for my Daughter.
Over the years we have both found these devices are fantastic for aches , pains, and bruises, as we both get great benefits from it, (though not everyone gets the same benefits)
The new one also has the light technology, so hoping this will prove to be even better than the first type.It also charges in 8 hours instead of 16 and is a bit lighter in weight. Hoping this lasts as well as the 1st one.

Galt First Octons
Galt First Octons

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun for all ages, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Galt First Octons (Toy)
Bought 2 sets of these for my Granddaughters aged 3 and 5yrs. In the end everyone had to have a go including my 11 yr old Grandson. Fantastic value too as got them at half price!
Should keep them all quiet for some time.

Silverline 991704 TCT Circular Saw Blades 40, 60T 2-Pack 250 x 30 - 25, 20, 16mm rings

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 7 Oct 2010
These are the worst blades I have ever bought in my life! The blades are too weak and they wobble. The spacer rings are useless and ill fitting.