ARRAY(0xaba19cc0)

Tom Kelly

RHA MA450i Noise Isolating In Ear Earphones with Remote and Microphone - Black
RHA MA450i Noise Isolating In Ear Earphones with Remote and Microphone - Black
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, a great set of headphones in a sea of tat, 7 July 2012
These headphones, are really something else. In the past 4 years, I've had about 9 sets of headphones, all of them have broken, developed crackles and generally proven themselves to be generally unreliable and when you are paying 40 pounds a pop, that's really not good enough. This is especially a massive inconvenience when I have started an hour long work commute and want to listen to radio through my phone, or my downloaded music on my Ipod. The 3 year warranty on these headphones, went a long way into my decision to buy them but, even better these headphones seem like real quality and I doubt I'll ever have to go through the hassle of having to contact RHA for a replacement.

Recommended by some friends of mine for being local quality I was attracted by the modern design as well as the aspects of comfort. I'm on holiday with my family and we're sharing headphones(because the previous headphones we all owned are all broken!) at the moment and the interchangeable buds have been fantastic, not just because we don't want to share buds but also because the larger ones I use hurt my dad's ears.

I especially like the volume control on the chord, which saves me getting my phone or ipod out of my pocket on the bus.

Of course the really great aspect of these is the sound quality, which is top notch, the noise isolation works a treat, which is great because my office is within a children's play centre and the noise they make can get really agitating when I'm trying to work. The sound is crisp and clear and really is the best I've ever experience at this price.

I really do recommend these highly and really would recommend you don't miss out.

HTC Wildfire Sim Free Mobile  Phone - Metal Mocha
HTC Wildfire Sim Free Mobile Phone - Metal Mocha

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, 27 Jun 2012
This phone is very customisable, but originally lacks a lot of memory and has very poor battery life. The tinkering is fun, but will cost you precious battery life and it can get a little buggy if you are running low on memory.

Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street [DVD] [2007]
Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars not just another musical, 27 Jun 2012
An amazing varied cast blenda perfectly, who knew rickman could sing? This is a treat of a story with awesome visuals and harmonies you wont forget once the dvd's done. I'll never go to a barbers for a shave...

Hobo with a Shotgun [DVD]
Hobo with a Shotgun [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rutger Hauer
Price: 3.75

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful disgusting, great fun, 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Hobo with a Shotgun [DVD] (DVD)
I got this for a friend in a secret santa, she loves b movies and i thought itd be fun it didn't dissapoint, a must see for those who like gore and dont take it too seriously

Life of Pi
Life of Pi
by Yann Martel
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing novel, 27 Jun 2012
This review is from: Life of Pi (Paperback)
This is the best novel ive ever read, i love its imagery and pi is one of the most captivating characters in modern literature(as are his boatfellows), a must read

Belkin G Wireless Router with Easy Set Up & 54Mbps Transfer Speed (F5D7234uk4-H). For use with Cable or DSL Modem only
Offered by BESTBUYIT
Price: 11.44

3.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 27 Jun 2012
We got this for our student flat, worked fairly well but needs reset frequently and is not easy to set up