Profile for SiMan > Reviews

Content by SiMan

SiMan

Page: 1 | 2
Kinps® Taidea 3000/8000 Grit Combination Corundum Whetstone/Double-Sided Knife Sharpening Stone - prefect for Kitchen Knives Outdoor Knife Garden tools Art Appliance(3000/8000 girt, Double-sided)
Offered by Kinpsbuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great double sided stone, 26 May 2015
Excellent product would recommend to others and I am very pleased with the delivery,and cost.
Will definitely use this seller again and would recommend to others.

Greenstreet Professor Teaches Microsoft Access 2007 Training Suite (PC)
Greenstreet Professor Teaches Microsoft Access 2007 Training Suite (PC)
Offered by J & S Media

4.0 out of 5 stars I was quite impressed, 16 Mar. 2014
I thought this might be useless but in fact I was quite impressed with the program and have found it useful and helpful with the Professor answers part of the program.
I really got stuck sorting out a database I was using, but found the answers straight away using this part of the program.
So for the price I was well impressed.
I will admit I am a complete novice with databases but I did what I wanted to do with the help of this program.

SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-032G-B35)
SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-032G-B35)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but big, 27 Nov. 2013
The size of this item really surprised me but the quality did not I have always used SanDisk when possible and to date have not been disappointed.
The size of the blade compared to the storage capacity 32 gig and the ease of use is really remarkable, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others.
Excellent.

Brand New ORIGINAL PA3E PA-3E (New PA10 PA-10) 19.5v 4.62a AC Adapter Charger Fits Studio Inspiron Latitude Vostro XPS Series Laptops.
Offered by AJPARTS UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Working a treat, 5 Oct. 2013
As it said on the box a brand new Dell power supply, well it certainly looks genuine and it works a treat.
Well pleased and would certainly buy from the seller again, would also recommend them on delivery and price.

12 Mini Kilner Preserve Jars 70ml
12 Mini Kilner Preserve Jars 70ml
Offered by Bin Babe

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 12 Mini Kilner Preserve Jars 70ml
When I bought these I was wondering about the size as I wanted them for spices, as it happens they are the perfect size.
Being Kilner the quality goes without saying.
I was so pleased with them I bought a set for my sister and she was delighted with them.
All in all a great buy.

Delver Magic Book VII: Altered Messages
Delver Magic Book VII: Altered Messages

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Oct. 2013
Very good book as are all the others, excellent.
I have read all the others and I am halfway through this one, good read.

Trainyard
Trainyard

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Trainyard (App)
Brilliant game but can really do your head in at times, sometimes you have to put it down to save destroying your equipment when you throw it.
And when you do crack the game your on, it gives you a real buzz.
Well worth the money.

USA Gear Premium Medium SLR Camera Bag with Extra Zoom Lens Storage- Works with Nikon , Canon EOS , Pentax , Olympus , Samsung , Panasonic , Sony Alpha & More Digital Cameras
Offered by Accessory Genie

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 29 Jun. 2013
I bought this bag for my canon eos but have had to use it for my other camera as my eos does not fit in it with the battery grip on.
It is a good bag with good features excellent for the right camera.
The delivery was good and I am pleased with the purchase.

Mail Order Batteries Ltd, Brand New Replacement Panasonic NV-GS5B, CGR-D220 Battery, Spec: 7.2v 2200mAh 2 Year Warranty, Free UK Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, 29 Jun. 2013
Exactly as described and a quick delivery would recommend to others.
Have charged and used this item no probs so far well pleased.

Genuine Original HTC BA S470 BA-S470 Battery For Desire HD [Electronics]
Genuine Original HTC BA S470 BA-S470 Battery For Desire HD [Electronics]
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

5.0 out of 5 stars Product as described, 13 Feb. 2013
Exellent product well worth the money, have ordered another as a spare as the phone is battery hungery
Would recommend them to all.

Page: 1 | 2