Profile for Looby > Reviews

Girls "The Best of 2000" 16th Birthday T Shirt Gift, 100% Soft Cotton: Pi, M
Girls "The Best of 2000" 16th Birthday T Shirt Gift, 100% Soft Cotton: Pi, M
Offered by Da Londra

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 24 May 2015
Lovely T Shirt that fits as it it should. It looks good on and the material feels nice. A good quality item at a decent price. A lovely idea for a birthday gift.

First World (A Walker Saga Book 1)
First World (A Walker Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 May 2015
I've enjoyed reading this book, the characters are great and the story holds your interest.

Farmstead Feast: Winter: Delicious, in-season recipes by the author of The Weekend Homesteader

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 May 2015
Lovely recipes

Sekonda Ladies Titanium Water Resistant Sports Watch 4912.27
Sekonda Ladies Titanium Water Resistant Sports Watch 4912.27
Offered by tictocwatches

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 30 Mar. 2015
This is a lovely, lightweight watch. I had to buy a titanium watch after becoming sensitive to my aluminium one, I already had a problem with stainless steel so was running out of options for a nice looking affordable watch. It can be made smaller but if you need to remove a link it will need to be sent away.

Remington S8590 Keratin Therapy Pro Straightener
Remington S8590 Keratin Therapy Pro Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous straighteners, 30 Mar. 2015
I love these straighteners, I bought them after using my daughters shine therapy ones and realising how good Remington are. My hair looks and feels great.

Practice Makes Perfect Complete French Grammar (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
Practice Makes Perfect Complete French Grammar (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
by Annie Heminway

5.0 out of 5 stars Practice definitely makes perfect, 12 Nov. 2013
This is one of the best books for learning or reviewing French grammar. I bought this to use alongside course materials that I'm using to gain a qualification in French.

I wold recommend this to anybody who is doing any kind of course in French.

It is the second Practice Makes Perfect book that I have bought, the other one is the Spanish grammar book and they are possibly the best books in my opinion.