Profile for norma coughlan > Reviews

norma coughlan

The Game
The Game

3.0 out of 5 stars The Game., 6 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Game (Kindle Edition)
Does this type of life style exist. Maybe I'm naive. I suppose there are evil people everywhere who use women for their own financial ends

Murder on the Isle of Capri, Italy (Ryan-Hunter Series Book 4)
Murder on the Isle of Capri, Italy (Ryan-Hunter Series Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Murder, 6 Jun 2014
Interesting book, shows how the other half lives. They get the Gulf Stream Jet like we get on the bus. Nice story.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2014 4:04 PM BST

The Sleeping Truth : A Romantic Medical Thriller - BOOK ONE: 22 Oct 2014
The Sleeping Truth : A Romantic Medical Thriller - BOOK ONE: 22 Oct 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Medical Thriller, 6 Jun 2014
An unfinished book. Medical - a little. Thriller - no. Romance - no, bedhopping more like. How does this rubbish get published.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Close, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Close (Kindle Edition)
The more I read Martina Cole I have now come to the conclusion that her books would not be half as long if she did not keep repeating the description of the various characters in the book. Patrick Jr. a lovely boy, like his father. Lance a vicious bully, her mother a vicious conniving woman. I have read the review of The Business and all say the same thing drawn out and repetitive. I know the background to all the stories is London Underworld in the 60s, 70s & 80s. but the writing is becoming boring & repetitive and all based around the criminals side of things. I would like to get a take on the policing side of things in her next book.

The Lost
The Lost

2.0 out of 5 stars Very slow start., 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Lost (Kindle Edition)
I was half way through this book before I could get the gist of what it was about so would not rate it very highly. I will read it again, now that I know the ending, and hope that the start might make more sense to me.

The Jump
The Jump

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jump, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Jump (Kindle Edition)
I thought it was dragging on a bit until the end. A very good ending. What goes around comes around!!!!

The Faithless
The Faithless

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Faithless (Kindle Edition)
Very repetative. We knew from the start of the book that the sisters were polar opposites yet it was repeated again & again. The father & mother never stopped describing the character of both girls, one was a "bitch" of the highest order and the other one was colourless and without backbone.