Profile for Rorydiver > Reviews

Content by Rorydiver

Rorydiver

Celebrity Jewellery- Ladies Platinum Plated Five-pointed Star Charm Pendant with 45cm Chain Platinum Plated Necklace for Women Free Gift Box N81
Offered by Celebrity Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars I have to say that it looks very nice., 12 Jan. 2015
My Wife loves this. It arrived very quickly and well packaged. I have to say that it looks very nice.

Dew Womens Sterling Silver and Pave Cubic Zirconia Huggie Stud Earrings
Dew Womens Sterling Silver and Pave Cubic Zirconia Huggie Stud Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars She likes them very much and says that they are nicely understated when you don't want something overly glittery, 12 Jan. 2015
These were for my Wife as a present. They were slightly smaller than I imagined but that was my fault for not checking the sizes give. She likes them very much and says that they are nicely understated when you don't want something overly glittery. I'm in her good books so this goes down as a success! Arrived very quickly and nicely packaged.

Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black
Offered by EVERGREEN Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product at a Great Price, 7 Dec. 2012
Having read the various reviews on this product I decided that for the money it wasn't much of a gamble should I get it wrong. When the phones arrived the packaging ensured that there was no way that I would send them back in the original package as the only way to get them out is to destroy it. Its a good job that I don't feel inclined to send them back as they are a very definite advance compared to the original ipod phones that I was using. I noted that in the reviews that there was critizism that the base notes were not coming through for some users, I can see why this might be. It is very important to fit the correct ear buds as, the fit is king to getting the right result. The wrong ones will create a "tinny" sound. After much changing of the various ear buds that come with the product, I was horrified to find that the large ones were just right and produced a good allround sound. Sony MDREX50LPB Mid-range In-ear Headphones with Deep Bass - Black

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Pulsonic 9000 Replacement Cutter & Foil, 1 Nov. 2011
Having got to the point where shaving was like slicing bacon rashers off my face, I finally ordered a new foil & cutter. I can't believe the difference. It takes only a few minutes to shave now and no sorenes at all. Previously, it was taking ten to fifteen minutes to get anywhere near a close shave. I've had closer shaves on my boat in much less time than that! The fact is, I think that this cutting head has been re-engineered because I don't recall getting this performance from my Braun when it was brand spanking new. Seriously happy now!