Profile for Hayley > Reviews

Hayley

East Coast Nursery Fisher Price My Animal Friends Changing Mat
East Coast Nursery Fisher Price My Animal Friends Changing Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Dec 2013
Great changing mat ! has served us well so far and the colours are very bright and look very good in my little boys room especially with the matching border that he has in there ! :)

Iron man 2 cufflinks
Iron man 2 cufflinks
Offered by DOUBLE-R fashion (15-25 days)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but extremely long time to deliver, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Iron man 2 cufflinks
I would of given this product 5 stars but because of the delivery time period from ordering it to it getting to my door , it took 17 days ! As it is Christmas present, i was getting very worried that it wouldnt arrive on time. Before ordering this product , be aware that its coming from China !
Otherwise the product is great quality and im sure its going to be loved ! :) Looks much more expensive that what you pay !!

100 Sheets 6"x4" 230g/m² Photo paper: very glossy and waterproof photo paper from LabelHeaven. Compatible with all Brother, Canon, HP, Lexmark and many other Ink Jet and photo Printers.
Offered by PCUKNET

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably wont buy again, 29 Aug 2013
I found that this photo paper made the photos look really grainy compared to other ones that i have used in the past and thats if it made it through my printer without jamming

Animals of the Rainforest Self Adhesive Nursery Wall Border (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 29 Aug 2013
I loved this border . Its so bright and colourful , my little one points at the animals everyday and he loves it too. Its really easy to re-adjust straight away if its not straight. The only problem i have with it is that its not that long. I only managed to get half way round the room before the roll ran out. I see this product as a little pricey for what it is so i expected more length.

GILBERT Blaze Ladies Shoes, White/Silver/Blue, UK9
GILBERT Blaze Ladies Shoes, White/Silver/Blue, UK9

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but they don't last long at all, 21 Jun 2013
As I am a keen netball player, I went hunting for a good fitting netball trainer. When i found these, they looked good and also came at a reasonable price. Little did I know that they wouldn't last me the whole season or even a couple of months. I play on an outdoor court and Im assuming these trainers are only suitable for indoors which wasnt specified in the description when i bought them as the soles started to come away and also wearing down. By the time this had happened i thought it was too late to return them so had to deal with it. I wont be buying these again as long as Im playing outdoors.

High Quality Green Spirit Level Cufflinks
High Quality Green Spirit Level Cufflinks
Offered by SAYESGIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea and cheapest ive found on the market, 21 Jun 2013
These cufflinks were a gift for fathers day from my son to my husband. As my husband is a lover of fun cufflinks like these ones, I thought that they were the perfect gift to give. With the working spirit level they are great fun to add to any shirt and lighten up the working day with colleagues !

Little Bundles Fragrance Free Baby Wipes (Pack of 12--960 Wipes in Total)
Little Bundles Fragrance Free Baby Wipes (Pack of 12--960 Wipes in Total)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Cheap too !, 21 Jun 2013
These are the best wipes i've found since having a baby (who is 18months old now). As my little one is prone to baby eczema, I thought these wipes would be great to try and it turns out I was right . They aren't thin like some supermarket brands I have tried and they aren't soaking wet like some bigger brands that I have tried. You don't feel like anything is going to seep through onto your hand when using them. I will definitely be sticking to these from now on especially as they are at such a good price and one pack contains more wipes than your average pack !