ARRAY(0xbab55c48)

The Clash 5 Studio Albums Box Set
The Clash 5 Studio Albums Box Set
Price: 29.47

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Anthology, 1 Feb 2014
What can I say. It is a great collection of Clash music and good value for money. I can't bring myself to open the box the music was downloaded via the Amazon cloud; I guess that I will open it sometime but it leaves me something to look forward to. I could have just bought the download but it's great to own such an iconic item.

Yale Locks LP440634C 300mm 12-inch Visi Letter Plate - Gold
Yale Locks LP440634C 300mm 12-inch Visi Letter Plate - Gold
Price: 9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a letterbox, 1 Feb 2014
Reasonable quality it is a little flimsy and tinny but it was the only one that would fit. It is very good at keeping the draught out except when the posty doesn't push the letters right through. A pity it can't filter out the junk mail

Same Horse Different Jockey
Same Horse Different Jockey
Price: 6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Aural feast, 1 Feb 2014
Am excellent album with no duff tracks at all. I saw the band at Milton Keynes and they are brilliant musicians with a great stage presence which just adds to the listening experience. Ian Drury would be proud.

Clarks Sheppy Sky GTX Lace-Ups Mens  - Black (9 UK)
Clarks Sheppy Sky GTX Lace-Ups Mens - Black (9 UK)
Offered by Clarks
Price: 89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Walking on air, 1 Feb 2014
Not the most stylish shoe in the world but ideal for work. Extremely comfortable warm and they keep my feet dry even in this wet January. The usual high Clarks high quality at a reasonable price and they should last for years; my last work shoes were Clarks and lasted about 3 years.

This World Is Dead
This World Is Dead
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 8.72

1.0 out of 5 stars Not to my taste just an aural assault, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: This World Is Dead (Audio CD)
Not to my taste was just noise to my ears. However it was my fault because I bought the wrong CD I was trying to buy the Blockheads of Ian Drury fame. Why did they nick the name of a classic band?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2014 10:14 AM BST

SanDisk SDSDX2-032G-X46 32GB Extreme 30MB/s Class 10 SDHC Memory Card - 2 Pack (Packaging Varies)
Offered by mopodo-uk
Price: 54.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 1 Dec 2013
Good value for money, superfast and they seem reliable. As with most of these types of products the packaging is a pain to get into. Quick despatch

SONY XPERIA Z Tablet Case - G-HUB Black Carbon Fibre PropUp Stand Case Cover (with integrated stand function and hand strap) for Sony XPERIA Tablet Z SGP311 / SGP312 - Fits All Versions (16GB, 32GB, 3G / LTE, WiFi) with Magnetic Sleep Sensor, plus BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus
Offered by OGADGETHUB
Price: 39.99

Black Wallet Case forSony Xperia L (S36H / C2104 / C2105) - Flip Phone Pouch Cover + 2 Screen Protectors
Offered by Membrane Store
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A good cover, 1 Dec 2013
It does what it says on the tin and looks good too. I prefer it because it opens like along the side so you don't get the flap hanging below the phone. The only minor problem is that you have to have it open to charge it.

Pentax K-3 DSLR Camera (24MP, CMOS Sensor) 3.2 inch LCD
Pentax K-3 DSLR Camera (24MP, CMOS Sensor) 3.2 inch LCD
Offered by PHOTO UNIVERS
Price: 1,018.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent camera with very sharp images, 1 Dec 2013
Excellent camera with very sharp images. I have a K5 so the camera is very similar so it's an easy transition. I would have given 5 stars but the K5 speed grip which looks identical doesn't fit because one of the locating pins is about .5 mm too wide so I feel that I have been ripped off. It's a shame that Pentax have stooped so low.
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2014 11:45 PM GMT

TomTom Start 60 6" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps (45 Countries)
TomTom Start 60 6" Sat Nav with Full Europe Maps (45 Countries)
Offered by Best Digital Market
Price: 157.99

2.0 out of 5 stars What a pain, 10 Feb 2013
I bought this Tomtom a week ago and downloaded all of the updates without too much hassle from the website. I then started to use it. It is fairly simple to use and the display is clear with the right amount of information such as speed distance and time to destination. The directions are clearly displayed and the voice is clear. However my unit seems to have a faulty cable so I have to wrap the cable around the Tomtom a couple of time to get it to charge; not ideal when driving up the M6. I have just tried to download updates from the My Tomtom webpage but low and behold I started the download and the Tomtom froze on me so I reset it as per the instructions. Now it won't connect to my computer so I have no access to the free Tomtom updates.

I am not happy the Tomtom support page is as much use as a chocolate tea pot.

Page: 1 | 2