Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mr. M. L. Hanford > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. L. Hanford

Mr. M. L. Hanford "MH74" (Hereford,England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the rest of the song?, 23 Oct. 2015
I bought this as it has a screen and quite large capacity,unfortunately it didn't play the first fraction of a second of the songs on it,not too noticeable on songs that faded in but ones that started with a lyric or such like (Bercuese on the Resident Evil CV soundtrack for example) it was annoying,there's no clip either and I'm not sure if it has a shuffle or not (apart from the same folder),otherwise it's okay.

Philips GoGear MP3 player - MP3/MP4 players (MP3, Flash-media, Black, Purple, USB 2.0, OLED, FM)
Offered by Branded and New Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars OK,when it works., 16 Oct. 2015
I had one and it was okay,when it worked!,I've had several MP3 players and this has to be the worst,for starters the clip broke after a while,it says you can charge it for six minutes and it lasts an hour....sometimes,I know Yes have some long solos but when the battery gives out part way through!...it also says it lasts for ten hours,I emailed Philips and my email for a LOW ENERGY LIGHT-BULB was returned/refused ,I never had a problem with the volume as it was always just so but it never had any software on it so you have to download Songbird which is bloated and slow to use/navigate.Also of the 4GB it says it has you have to leave about 50MB for it to update,that's about an album's worth,as I said,okay when it worked!,oh yeah,the screen was crooked as well.

A4 Light Light Box Light Pad With Free carry / Storage bag Touch Dimmer 7W Super Bright 66 Daylight LEDS 2 year Guarantee
Offered by RJH Product Development

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than my old one!, 10 Oct. 2015
I had been using a light box I had made myself some time ago out of an old lamp a frame and a piece of perspex.A while ago the perspex buckled when a bulb got too hot,nothing too major but a little annoying after a while,producing a lot of illustrations for a good many magazines etc. I needed something more 'professional' and this was perfect,proper light boxes are too big/expensive and the few I had seen were angled permanently,I needed it to be flat.
I've not had chance to use it properly yet as it only arrived yesterday but it seems ok,nice and bright and with a detachable power cable it should be fine.

Sonic Dash
Sonic Dash

3.0 out of 5 stars What update?, 10 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Sonic Dash (App)
I have/had it on a Windows tablet,it's okay,works well enough,The problem I have with it is it keeps saying there's a new version and clicking on it results in going to the store page with no update on it!,it still works anyway,I'm a bit dubious about the paid for things,I wouldn't buy anything as it's okay as it is but the ads to buy stuff are annoying!

Dishonored (Xbox 360)
Dishonored (Xbox 360)
Offered by Woodlark Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs Thief?, 8 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Dishonored (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Just like Thief should have been,I'm a big fan of stealthy games,this is excellent,has a really good art style amongst other rather 'faceless' games.The story is quite good and much better than some where you think "Why am I doing this?",I like stealth games as a rule but don't like enemies which seem to be psychic and turn round for no reason whatsoever!The amount of powers and gadgets was just right and encouraged exploration and alternative ways to do things,rather than just kill everything in sight,oh and I thought Pyramid Head was frightening,Granny Rags is worse...

Tales Don't Tell Themselves (UK CD)
Tales Don't Tell Themselves (UK CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 19 July 2015
Great stuff!,I had one song on an old sampler and must've worn it out,I thought I'd get round to buying it eventually,I was always 'put off' buying this I'd heard some remarks about it not being 'heavy',well I must've 'mellowed' as I thought it was great..even if the end of one of the songs reminds me of Live and Let Die!

65% OFF - QUAD CORE - LENOTAB® 7" 8GB HD 1024x600 - 2015 MODEL - Android 4.4.2 KITKAT (ANDROID 5.0 LOLLIPOP MANUAL UPDATE INCLUDED) - Tablet PC - Miracast Active (Wireless HDMI) Silicone Protection - Dual Camera - WiFi - Supports: Google PLAYSTORE Youtube, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, wired HDMI (via external adapter) Games 3G Calls (via dongle)(White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the money., 17 July 2015
I only bought a cheap tablet to watch IPlayer on as my other tablet has decided not to play downloads since a recent update and despite many futile emails etc it still doesn' t work,I have it on a Windows tablet but find it clunky to use as the downloads are over twice as big and it often stops!,the screen is a bit worse than a more expensive one but it's okay,watchable ( I still don' t know if it's got a cover on or not),there's a sticker that needs to be removed and it's papery and came off,eventually,in many bits!,there is no mention of the supposed update,either on or in the box (I wasn't going to use it anyway),being an Android tablet,it came with a load of 'bloatware' and I've already run out of storage space after downloading three things,guess I'll only be using it for Iplayer!,it also mentions the HDMI adaptor,there's no micro hdmi port on it,so that's impossible!,the only way to output it my TV is to mirror it on my Fire Stick,the silicon protector is good though,best to keep it on as the tablet's edges are quite "sharp",

Knock-Knock
Knock-Knock

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird,very weird!, 1 July 2015
This review is from: Knock-Knock (App)
As a big fan of Pathologic (pretty much one of the only PC games I bought) and the fact it was free,it's very strange,but very good with it.,It,'s quite creepy too,especially the odd voices,it's quite confusing what' s going on but you can pick it up quite quickly,basically it's just a version of hide-and-seek,albeit a very strange one!,It recommends using headphones but my TV doesn't have a socket! (Thanks LG)

I Robot (Collector's Two Disc Edition) [DVD] [2004]
I Robot (Collector's Two Disc Edition) [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Will Smith
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars Better....without ads., 11 Jun. 2015
I have seen it a few times on TV but only managed to watch all of it once due to incessant commercial breaks!,being able to watch it without adverts,was much better,the same goes for a good few films too!

The Avengers [DVD] [1998]
The Avengers [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Ralph Fiennes
Offered by JTG-Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Must've mellowed!, 11 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Avengers [DVD] [1998] (DVD)
I saw it ages ago on TV...and I didn't like it,but after a few years (cough) I bought it on DVD and thought it was great!,not a lot to do with the TV series at all and the plot is a bit silly/weak but fun nevertheless.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20