Profile for Moonlight > Reviews

Nothing But The Beat
Offered by Amore DVD
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 5 July 2012
This review is from: Nothing But The Beat (Audio CD)
I've been a great fun of Guetta for years now but I have to say I enjoy this album more than any before. I think his collaborations with other artists are getting better and better. My favourite is Nicky Minaj's "turn me on" and better Jessie J's "Repeat". However there are many many more. My favourite album at the moment...and it definitely stuck on repeat...

Cd 2 is a bit too heavy for me but I'm sure some will enjoy it.

Talk That Talk
Talk That Talk
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Rihanna at her best, 5 July 2012
This review is from: Talk That Talk (Audio CD)
I have to confess I really bought this album because I fell in love with "Where have you been" and "We found love". However I was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying the rest of this album just the same. I would say this is Rihanna's very best produce so far. Enjoy!

Shoehorne Waltz220 - Womens Gold Stunning Diamante Rhinestone T-Strap Flat Toe Post/Thong Sandals - Ladies Size 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sandals, 3 Jun 2012
I love these shoes. Very nice and comfortable. They look much more expensive than they are. Great purchase!

And big Thank you to Shoehorne customer service, especially to Natalie, for all their help. Really appreciate it! Thank you!

The Magic
The Magic
by Rhonda Byrne
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Make your dreams come true, 16 April 2012
This review is from: The Magic (Paperback)
I've read every book from Ronda Byrne and few more about The Law of Attraction but this book is really special.

It leads you to better life in 28 days and give you plenty of advice for the after.

I definitely recommend it to everyone who believes in the Magic.

Bionic
Bionic

5.0 out of 5 stars Xtina's best album yet!, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: Bionic (Audio CD)
I was amazed by this CD from the first listen. I think motherhood and change of life priorities are doing Xtina the greatest kind of good. This album is different from any of her previous work although you can still find plenty of moving balads we are used to from Xtina. I would recommend this CD to everyone. It's the right mix of Electro/Dance/Pop and something spicy on the top of it. X