Profile for DGR > Reviews

Ibs--Free at Last!
Ibs--Free at Last!
by Patsy Catsos

5.0 out of 5 stars IBS information help book, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Ibs--Free at Last! (Paperback)
I found details of this book online and I was keen to have a copy. It came very quickly following the order and has provided lots of invaluable help.

Philip's Street Atlas Lancashire: Spiral Edition
Philip's Street Atlas Lancashire: Spiral Edition
by VARIOUS
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Lancashire Street Atlas, 19 July 2012
I have always used a street atlas and when I decided I needed a new one, I sent for this. So glad I did, its great having an up to date map book. I do have a sat-nav but I do like having this book.

Denman D73 Radial Hairbrush Flexible Pins
Denman D73 Radial Hairbrush Flexible Pins

5.0 out of 5 stars Small radius hairbrush, 19 July 2012
I have a small radius hairbrush, but its very dirty and I am unable to clean it as I would wish. So I bought another and hoped it would fill the place of my old one. And it does, its great for my short hair.

Telescopic Apple Picker with Aluminium Pole
Telescopic Apple Picker with Aluminium Pole
Offered by Garden Selections

4.0 out of 5 stars Apple picker, 19 July 2012
I bought this apple picker to help me collect the more difficult to access fruit on my fruit trees. Its great, a real boon. I am glad to have it among my battery of equipment to collect as much fruit as possible.

Alcosense ALCNFTWIN French NF Approved Breathalyser - Twin Pack
Alcosense ALCNFTWIN French NF Approved Breathalyser - Twin Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Breathalyser, 19 July 2012
I ordered this pack of breathalysers for a short notice trip to France. Although the need for them was at the time not yet a legal requirement, I thought I would play safe and have them available. They arrived very quickly from order and look ok. Glad to say I still have them after my trip.

Guerlain Shalimar Eau de Parfum for Women - 30 ml
Guerlain Shalimar Eau de Parfum for Women - 30 ml
Offered by Stephanys Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars Shalimar perfume, 19 July 2012
Following a talk at my W.I.from a lady fanatical about perfume, I found this perfume, which I had been searching for over many tears. Shalimar is so beautiful and I was delighted that it arrived quickly following my order. I shall be ordering it again, as its used almost every day !!!

Travel Spot 91150A GB Plate for Motorcycles
Travel Spot 91150A GB Plate for Motorcycles
Offered by Family Motoring & Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars GB plate for a motorbike, 19 July 2012
GB plate came very promptly from order. It was needed quickly for a short notice holiday in France. Was concerned that it would be the correct size, cos although it says 'motorbike' GB plate, the size was not provided in the advert. But it turned out to be perfect.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 11, 2012 2:20 PM BST

To the Kwai and Back: War Drawings 1939 - 1945
To the Kwai and Back: War Drawings 1939 - 1945
by Ronald Searle

3.0 out of 5 stars War drawing book, 19 July 2012
Book took rather a long time to arrive from order. But was packaged well. I had seen a friends copy of this book and wanted my own copy. Its in very good condition and I am looking forward to reading it.

d-c-fix® Sticky Back Plastic (self adhesive vinyl film) Tiles Opaco Pianetra (Mosaic) 45cm x 2m 346-0519
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Sticky back plastic, 19 July 2012
Sticky back plastic arrived well packaged and promtly from order. Just what I need to cover some storage boxes.Pattern was chosen cos its not got straight lines, so if I put it on my boxes a little askew, it will not show !!!

16X12in TIN PLAQUES SIGNS - SUNLIGHT SOAP
16X12in TIN PLAQUES SIGNS - SUNLIGHT SOAP
Offered by Baytree Interiors

4.0 out of 5 stars Tin Plaque Sign, 19 July 2012
Plaque arrived quickly from order and was well packaged. It was all I expected and now has pride of place in my utility room !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8