Profile for Karen Morgan > Reviews

Content by Karen Morgan

Karen Morgan

Page: 1 | 2
Lonely Planet East Coast Australia (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet East Coast Australia (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars A great help when it came to planning our travels around ..., 9 Oct 2014
A great help when it came to planning our travels around the East Coast. Lots of great tips, useful advice and loads of listed tours.

Fruit Of The Loom Lady Fit Valueweight T-Shirt Sunflower M
Fruit Of The Loom Lady Fit Valueweight T-Shirt Sunflower M
Offered by Toppers Work Wear

Perfect fit

Camps AustraliŽ Wide 7 A4 spir.
Camps AustraliŽ Wide 7 A4 spir.
by Camps Australia Wide Pty Ltd
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct 2014
Amazing book. An unmissable addition to any camping holiday in Australia.

'These fools put my cape on backwards' funny cute unisex baby feeding bib (Royal Blue)
Offered by Vinylworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct 2014
Loved this. Colours held well in the wash as well.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Like others I don't know if I am entirely satisfied ..., 9 Oct 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Not a thriller as such - a more intellectual read than that. Plenty of twists thrown in. Like others I don't know if I am entirely satisfied with the ending, to be it seemed a bit easy. Just a personal opinion though. Once I started reading I couldnt put it down. Loved the development of the character Nick, similarly with Amy although at time I felt it was a bit far fetched with her, although that could be seen as part of her over all character. Really good read, not one to miss.

Filthy Henry: The Fairy Detective
Filthy Henry: The Fairy Detective
by Mr. Derek Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthralling Irish fantasy, 5 Jun 2014
Celtic myths and legends brought into a modern day story! Brilliant fantasy meets reality with some great twists and turns along the way. Looking forward to more in this series.

A Blink of the Screen: Collected Short Fiction
A Blink of the Screen: Collected Short Fiction
by Terry Pratchett

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Pratchett, 5 Jun 2014
It's official, anything this man touches turns to gold. One of the best fantasy writers of our generation. His short stories are just as enthralling as his standards.

Heart Shaped Umbrella (Red)
Heart Shaped Umbrella (Red)
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as a backup for wedding day, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Heart Shaped Umbrella (Red) (Toy)
I bought this as a backup in case it rained on our wedding day and we needed an umbrella in pictures. Striking color makes it ideal in case it needs to be used for this.

Fresh Meat - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Fresh Meat - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Whitehall

5.0 out of 5 stars Side splittingly funny, 5 Jun 2014
This show reminds me so much of some of the terrible houses I had to live in with my mates during university. Real day to day honest humor that had me in hysterics

New HI-ST Mens Three Quarters 3/4 Length Knee Zip Off 2in1 Combat Cargo Shorts Utility Micro Fibre Cooling For Men (M, Khaki)
Offered by PVR Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and suitable for hot weather, 5 Jun 2014
Arrived on time and fitted as expected. Perfect for travelling somewhere hot as they are light and airy. Colour is a little lighter than shown

Page: 1 | 2