Profile for Wide Awake > Reviews

Content by Wide Awake

Wide Awake "Wide Awake" (England)

Distance
Distance
Offered by Music-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Feb 2008
This review is from: Distance (Audio CD)
What a fantastic debut album....I love it. Dream On is so catchy, Jeff Buckley is one of my favourite sinders and I can see why people compare but I think that Cameron Meshell has a sound of his own. You won't be disappointed with this album if you appreciate good music.

Londonistan: How Britain is Creating a Terror State within
Londonistan: How Britain is Creating a Terror State within
by Melanie Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody eye-opening, 5 Aug 2006
This book is excellent but it made me so angry that Britain is sleepwalking towards appeasement and Islamism. As things got more and more ridiculously politically correct in this country I begun to wonder whether we had gone mad or were just being typical leftie loonies where anything goes. Now I realise who is pulling whose strings. I did hope that once we got rid of Labour and Conservatice got in we would return to common sense, now I am not so sure...David Cameron seems to like Britain as it is. I have always thought that Labour's NON immigration policy (i.e. open door) was to effectively buy future voters but at what price?? I particulary liked the section on the Media...I have commented often recently how one-sided it is: Hezbollah (terrorists) attack Israel with the tacit approval of the Labanese government and Israel gets the blame in the press. I am one of the millions who would love to emigrate from this place that was called Great Britain. Why have we sold out so easily? What the hell was the second world war all about now?

Buy this book and Wake Up!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2009 12:19 AM BST

Back To Bedlam
Back To Bedlam
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Class, 19 Jun 2005
This review is from: Back To Bedlam (Audio CD)
I bought this without even hearing his single - it is excellent. I can't stop listening to it. Faves - Tears & Rain, No Bravery and Three wise men but they change all the time. This man is class.

The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
The Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence
by Gavin de Becker
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent & Informative, 1 Oct 2003
A great book - taught me loads of things to be aware of in certain situations and also made me realise how I had used my intuition in the past. All mothers should buy this for their daughters.