Profile for Chai > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
15 x Strong Cardboard Boxes - 18 x 12 x 12" / 457 x 305 x 305mm - Double Wall
15 x Strong Cardboard Boxes - 18 x 12 x 12" / 457 x 305 x 305mm - Double Wall
Offered by The Factory Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars We packed nearly 900 books with these boxes. It ..., 18 July 2016
We packed nearly 900 books with these boxes. It wasn't possible to fill the boxes to the top as the boxes would have been too heavy to carry. We gate folded the bottom, which was a bit of challenge as the cardboard is doubled and is strong. We did it though and the strength was there to totally support the heavy books.

Back Scrubber Bath Mesh Sponge Exfoliating Bath Strap with Rope Handles(Blue)
Back Scrubber Bath Mesh Sponge Exfoliating Bath Strap with Rope Handles(Blue)
Offered by Blancho Bedding UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good back scrubber, 18 July 2016
Love these back scrubbers. They are more hygienic than the other type. They really do expand quite a way and make it so easy to use in the shower. Took me ages to find these as they were on page 4!

9.5cm PACK OF 20 CHINESE RED LUCKY MONEY ENVELOPES (BOAT)
9.5cm PACK OF 20 CHINESE RED LUCKY MONEY ENVELOPES (BOAT)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 28 Dec. 2015
These envelopes are 9.5 as described. Lovely clear picture, shiny red paper and ideal for giving a lucky coin / money for Chinese New Year.

Leonardo Water Coaster
Leonardo Water Coaster
Offered by Norstar Magnetics Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks similar but I was disappointed in the strength of the magnets, 7 Aug. 2015
Normally I get the Norstar magnetic coaster, but as they were sold out I thought I'd try this one. It looks similar but I was disappointed in the strength of the magnets, they are fairly weak in comparison.

This still deserves 3 stars as there is some magnetisation, but having been used to a stronger one I could tell the difference straight away.

Magnetised water may sound a bit 'off the wall', but it is possible to tell the difference in the water. We live in a hard water area and the taste of our tap water is not pleasant. After 1 hour of standing on the coaster the water tastes fresh and clear.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and easy to use, 20 Feb. 2015
Great for using on my touch phone and tablet. Even put a spare one in my bag as there are so many of them!

They plug into the headphone jack and when you want to use it a slight pull will release it and it's ready to use. The end is very soft and rubbery and works well even on a small touch phone.

I bought these when they sold at a lower price and my 5 stars reflect that.

6x Screen Protector for LG L40 D160 (One Sim) Protection Film - Crystal-Clear, Bubble-Free
Offered by protectionfilms24 (screen protectors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone screen protector, 18 Feb. 2015
Works very well on a touch screen phone. The protector isn't too flimsy or too thick. There's no lag between touch and response and you only need to touch lightly. First rate product and you get 6 in a pack.

Prestige Cartridge Compatible D1042S Laser Toner Cartridge for Samsung Printers - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good print quality, 13 Dec. 2014
At this price I wondered how well it would fit our ML1665 and if the print quality would be up to standard, thought what the heck, let's try it.

It fitted into our printer as smoothly as other more expensive cartridges. The print quality is good, as to how long it will last, well I've been using it every day for the last few weeks and there's no drop in ink coverage.

When I need to replace it I will order another one from here, why pay more when this is just as good!

Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Platinum Grey
Trixie Parla Scratching Post, 62 cm, Platinum Grey
Offered by Heritage Pet Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love this, 27 Feb. 2014
Over the years we have tried several scratching posts, but this has to be far and above the best of them all.

It is strong enough to take the full weight of a large cat scratching hard against it and it doesn't topple over.

Our cats have the freedom to come and go as they wish and plenty of trees to use too! However the first thing they do when they come in and the last thing when they go out, is to have a long stretch and scratch. When it is removed for vacuuming / cleaning they get very put out and show their pleasure to see it back by pouncing all over it!

Philips SHE3590 In-Ear Headphones
Philips SHE3590 In-Ear Headphones

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound and signal quality is poor, 27 Feb. 2014
Bought these for the ability to have a small earpiece, however the sound and signal quality is poor which negated the usefulness of having a smaller earpiece.

These were used connected to a Roberts Sports radio FM/AM and were very disappointing, as the sound quality was was very tinny.

Also the headphones act as an aerial for my small radio and I found the signal poor even when compared to a very cheap set of in-ear headphones, which had better sound quality and signal strength.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2014 9:32 AM GMT

Design Go Sonic Traveller Toothbrush
Design Go Sonic Traveller Toothbrush
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for holidays, 20 July 2013
Brilliant toothbrush. Perfect for traveling as it's small & light, with a cover for the toothbrush head.

The reason for the drop of a star is to do with the design for opening the battery compartment. There is a picture format instruction, however it does not show where to press to pull the lower cover down to access the battery compartment. Eventually managed to open it by pressing the lower cover in the middle of the sides, rather than on the top where it meets the other cover. I can foresee that this might be an area where things could break in the future, but it isn't used all the time and after all doesn't cost much more than a standard toothbrush. I still think this is a perfect traveling sonic toothbrush.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3