Profile for Kaska > Reviews

Content by Kaska

Kaska (UK)

SoBuy Wall-mounted Drop-leaf Table, Folding Kitchen & Dining Table Desk, Solid Wood Children Table, 7045cm - White, FWT04-W
Offered by SoBuy-Shop
Price: 37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 2 Dec 2013
We put it under the stairs to create a work station. the table looks really nice and is strudy. we are not scared to put a laptop or a cup of tea on it :). I recommend

Baby wetsuit - Navy Polka Dot - 0-6 months - baby warmer neoprene wet suit, perfect for the pool or beach
Offered by Konfidence
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 2 Dec 2013
It's easy to put on and keeps my baby really warm. My daughter is 8 months now and it still fits! and she's not a small baby. The velcros can be adjusted to fit a baby. Money well spent, I recommend!

Summer Infant Tiny Diner - Green
Summer Infant Tiny Diner - Green
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad could be better, 2 Dec 2013
It's not perfect. Just as you can read in other reviews, it doesn't stick to a wooden table, so may blw daughter throws it on the floor but only when she finishes eating so the mat does its job for the time of the meal :). it's satined by tomatoes and strowberries, it dooesn't bother me personally. However, it's the best placemat I've foung and can't imagine not having one. It rolls nicely when you want to take it with you to eat out and catches at least some food that would be otherwise wasted. I recommend.

Hauck Beta Grow with You Wooden Highchair (Natural)
Hauck Beta Grow with You Wooden Highchair (Natural)

4.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 2 Dec 2013
Very strudy and nice looking furniture. Easy to assembly. We bought it for our daughter when she was 5 and a half months, she couldn't sit unsupported at the time so needed some rolled towels to sit and not fall to sides. at the moment she's 8 months and seems to be happy in it. I've got only one problem with it, the belt goes through the tray and is therefore difficult to clean. I'm going to actually remove the tray and see how it will work when baby sits at the table. but all togetehr I definately recommend this product, it's really well made and not crazy expensive like other highchairs of this kind.

Chimp And Zee Wings And Wheels Puzzle
Chimp And Zee Wings And Wheels Puzzle
Price: 5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars no fun for a 2-year-old, 15 July 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
the decription of the product is a bit misleading. It's simply a two piece jigsaw - 4 items. there's a car a train, a plane and a helicopter, they are very nice and suitable for 1-1.5 year old. I bought it for my son who is just over 2, it took him half a minute to put the pieces together and was looking for the wagons in the box, to his disappointment there were none. i think they may be great fun for a younger boy but don't bother buying them for a 2year-old. I'm sending it back. waste of money.

Driving Down to Grandma's
Driving Down to Grandma's
by Ian Whybrow

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 27 May 2010
we had this book from the library first and my 2-year old son wantead to read it every day until it got overdue. we had to buy one and still it's one of his favourite. he loves every page, about fire engine, petrol station, traffick jam, car wash - all what little boys love best.

Colours (Usborne First Sticker Books)
Colours (Usborne First Sticker Books)
by Stacey Lamb
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loved it, 22 Mar 2010
My nearly 2-year-old absolutely loved it. I had to quickly order more of the books as he was so dissapointed when the stickers were finished. Excellent buy.

Orchard Toys Transport
Orchard Toys Transport
Price: 6.26

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it, 25 Dec 2009
This review is from: Orchard Toys Transport (Toy)
my 19-month old plays with the jigsaw every day. He loves the pictures, first he enjoyed finding the right pairs and now he is even able to put them together! we bought same kind with animals as well but he's interested only in cars, planes, etc.