Profile for clik > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
The Statin Damage Crisis
The Statin Damage Crisis
by Duane Graveline

5.0 out of 5 stars Read if you are on this medication it may save your life, 29 July 2012
This book is a must read for any person on Statin medication commonly known as the treatment for high cholesterol.
I wright this review because of the knowledge it has given me since reading,
The book is not too easy to read due to the medical words used most of them I can't pronounce or read correctly but don't be put off by this you will still understand the point being made.
The book has made me stop taking my cholesterol drug Lipitor 10mill prescribed by my doctor for the past two years,
The reason for taking them was my cholesterol was slightly high but due to my family history it was best to start now to avoid the family history in later years he recommended?
Over the past six months I have been experiencing muscle pains in my legs and loss of muscle bulk in my shoulders and arms I did not associate this with the Lipitor drugs I was taking till I stumbled
Upon this book and purchased it from amazon I could not believe that the problems I was having were all due to the Lipitor statin drug my problems are nothing compared to others .
All I can say is if you are taking this medication or know someone who is read this book it may save your life

UPDATE This is a update for my review
Since my last review which I did as soon as I finished the book was a bit hasty and I think I need to add a bit more as this may help other people?
I stopped taking Lipitor for two months and in the two months I was taking 100 mill of Q10 and 1000mill 3.6.9. Omega oil I then had my cholesterol tested
And it had went up quite a bit but I have no muscle pain for one month now
I have now went back on to my Lipitor but still taking the other supplements and will in one month test my cholesterol levels with the supplements and the Lipitor together and report my findings then.

?

New Balance MRT1325 Men's Short Sleeve T-Shirt - White/Blue, Large
New Balance MRT1325 Men's Short Sleeve T-Shirt - White/Blue, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 6 Jun 2012
Nice T shirt very light keeps it shape and dose not shrinks with washing also dries in five minutes if the sun is out
Looks good on

Gold Plated Red Rose With Pearls Flower Brooch
Gold Plated Red Rose With Pearls Flower Brooch

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelent, 17 May 2012
Excellent item for my three sisters as a gift they love it so cheap but looks like something you could pay £100 for
excellent gift and well-made happy chap .

Contech ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Deterrent
Contech ScareCrow Motion Activated Animal Deterrent

4.0 out of 5 stars so far i think this is a good product, 17 May 2012
This item is what I was looking for to keep a cat from Daly dumping his you know in an area of my garden.
Simple construction and works as it states on the box good fun when setting up trying to avoid the spray of water
A bit expensive considering it is plastic and will be no good I the winter it will freeze and fall apart remember this if you live I a cold country .
Apart from that it works and will deter a lot of wild life.
PS good contact details in the box if you have a problem with the product .

Pilgrim Gold Plated Necklace
Pilgrim Gold Plated Necklace

3.0 out of 5 stars worth the small price, 22 April 2012
This item was so cheap i purchased six of them the only thing is the chain is very small
the item is nice but I think you will have to buy a new chain for it .

Led Lenser Head Fire Triplex
Led Lenser Head Fire Triplex
Offered by tradiero GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars exelent head light, 22 April 2012
Excellent head torch I use this item when working in tight dark places worth the money and good battery life
After a minute you forget you have it on comfortable to wear
Happy Customer

DERMALOGICA SOOTHING EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER 118ML
DERMALOGICA SOOTHING EYE MAKE-UP REMOVER 118ML

5.0 out of 5 stars must be good, 12 Mar 2012
This item was for my wife and must be good she won't use any other product
and for her age she looks great but don't tell her

KitSound iDock Multi Dock for Charging, Data Transfer and Audio Use Compatible with iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S and iPod - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Mar 2012
Simple stand with audio output none slip base well-made and excellent price
Would recommend this item it is also adjustable if you have a cover on the phone or I pod

Tefal Specifics  Frying Pan, Non Stick, 32cm
Tefal Specifics Frying Pan, Non Stick, 32cm
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 9 Mar 2012
Nice big pan for all the sausages and bacon eggs all in one go
You can't go wrong with tefal good value and quality

Giant Wall Mural / Photo Wallpaper Stone Wall 400 x 280 cm
Giant Wall Mural / Photo Wallpaper Stone Wall 400 x 280 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars not as good as it looks, 12 Jan 2012
Delivery good only problem I have is the colour is not the same as on the web site it is whiter rather than sand colour
It is also shiny like a page in a magazine unless you have a room like a football field the stones are to big .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10