Profile for Simon Dodd > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Crosshatch men's lurikos high top black trainers shoes, size 11
Crosshatch men's lurikos high top black trainers shoes, size 11

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 26 Aug 2013
Good buy, I definitely recommend these trainer's as there trendy, feel nice when you've got them on and there great value for money :-)

Howl's Moving Castle [DVD] [2005]
Howl's Moving Castle [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Chieko Baishô

5.0 out of 5 stars the best movie ever, 26 Aug 2013
I have already watched this movie 4 times now as I love it so much, it's not just for kids and has an endearing yet addictive story line and a heart warming bunch of characters that will make you want to watch it again and again, I strongly recommend that you buy this movie and I'm pretty sure you will treasure it for years to come like I will, best dvd I've brought ever :-D

My Neighbour Totoro [DVD]
My Neighbour Totoro [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hayao Miyazaki

4.0 out of 5 stars it's a good movie, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: My Neighbour Totoro [DVD] (DVD)
Yeah it is a good movie, I did enjoy some parts of it and I do recommend it however I feel it's aimed more for kids to enjoy

Bridesmaids (Extended Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Bridesmaids (Extended Edition) [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Kristen Wiig

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely hilarious, 26 Aug 2013
Could not stop laughing my stomach literally hurting after watching this movie for the first time. Even if you don't like chick flick's you'll still love this movie I definitely recommend this movie to you it's a must have :-D

Converse All Star M9621 Hi Spec Mens Trainers SS12 Red UK11
Converse All Star M9621 Hi Spec Mens Trainers SS12 Red UK11

5.0 out of 5 stars the best trainer's ever, 26 Aug 2013
I love the colour the way they fit and feel while I've got them on, I definitely recommend these to you

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time [DVD] [2006]
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Mamoru Hosoda

5.0 out of 5 stars unexpectedly great movie, 25 Aug 2013
I highly recommend this film it's awesome and I didn't expect it to be so please just buy it and see for yourself :-)

Arrietty  [DVD]
Arrietty [DVD]
Dvd ~ Saoirse Ronan

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing movie, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Arrietty [DVD] (DVD)
I Definitely recommend this dvd, it's awesome and not just for kids so just buy it I think you'll love it too!!!

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 S I9300 Black Wallet Side Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector,Touch Screen Stylus and Polishing Cloth
Offered by Exclusive Mobiles Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money, 9 Mar 2013
Now where shall I start, the case in general is great and handy for having your phone and debit cards in one place but already it's showing signs of ware and tear, the plastic phone holder inside is not very snug fitting so the phone is not entirely secure in this case and overall I know it's faux leather but the quality of it is appalling. However negative things aside I still like it and would recommend buying it to friends and family and for some reason I would purchase it again.

Elliot Minor
Elliot Minor
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a penny :-), 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Elliot Minor (Audio CD)
Great cd, audio quality seems a little bit noisy on some songs when you turn it up louder but it may just be me, apart from that its great, a proper blast from the past for me as I used to listen to this band in college. Deffinatly worth buying!

The Vampire Diaries - Season 2 [DVD] [2011]
The Vampire Diaries - Season 2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Nina Dobrev

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 9 Mar 2013
This is a must for anyone who loves vampires and werewolves, best story line in a vampire themed series I've ever had the pleasure of watching and so addictive I just keep glued to the tv these days :-)

Page: 1 | 2